Districts 11-12A (Region 6A)

if hot air won ball games you guys would be good every year instead of just back in the day

I think there are to many people on here living back in the day!  Those games are over and in the books, they don't mean crap when it come to tomorrow night! if WC don't have their way with Cwood tomorrow night its our own fault!  If WC takes care of the ball, WC wins big!  "GO CATS"

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cousin wood beats Waynesboro a couple of times and yall think cwood is just so great... dude why don't you go bck and look at how many years it took cwood to finally beat boro go back and look at stats and scores Waynesboro has always dominated Collinwood you can go back when ward and heath daniels and all them played but i now or a fact the whole time tyler rice played and Austin rice played they never beat us and i know that for a fact because i was on them teams i even remember planting that reef on yalls field that was when statom acted like a complete idiot and started swinging fists at kids on the field.. were happy for you though buddy you finally beat boro 2 years in row and to top it off yall eat a team that had like three or four seniors those two yeas so yea i would brag too... but how far did yall make it in the playoffs those years?? yall cant even make it past the second or third round so when yall can make a semi final appearance or a state championship then you can have bragging rights so until then just go eat a roadhouse hot dog or something..i cant wait o roll all over cwood Friday night

You really need to shut your mouth. Seriously. You are a punk, obviously. So do your other WC fans a favor and SHUT UP.

I think there are to many people on here living back in the day! Those games are over and in the books, they don't mean crap when it come to tomorrow night! if WC don't have their way with Cwood tomorrow night its our own fault! If WC takes care of the ball, WC wins big! "GO CATS"

If Collinwood is the better team and wins then it will be our fault. No excuses like worst game we played. But you are right about protecting the ball. The team that loses the turnover battle will lose the game.

You really need to shut your mouth. Seriously. You are a punk, obviously. So do your other WC fans a favor and SHUT UP.

aww somebodys feelings got hurt im sorry.... what you going to do whoop me through the computer?? good one your a real smart one we can definitely tell your from Collinwood.. how is your uncle/brother??