Districts 11-12A (Region 6A)

Lol.... Looks like I will either go up on others or lose one to other's... McEwen is the only team worse this year than Perry County as far as putting points on the board.

I guess I will know by midnight if I was correct in my assumption or to know Never pick PC again. But Perry County 'should' beat McEwen.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol.... Looks like I will either go up on others or lose one to other's... McEwen is the only team worse this year than Perry County as far as putting points on the board.

I guess I will know by midnight if I was correct in my assumption or to know Never pick PC again. But Perry County 'should' beat McEwen.

Going to lose there BB.................. Just my opinion

After week 8 the standings are:

Big Bigby............... 43-5

wholder................. 36-5

sum1uno............... 34-7

cwoodbball............ 29-7

wildcatalumni........ 40-8

IMAWCFAN............ 39-9

wildcat89............... 39-9

PCsupporter4life... 36-12

Monkey Wrench......18-6

alumni1.................. 15-6

Everyone moved up 2...

They should have beat Cwood to but they didn't, u better change it!

They should have beat Cwood to but they didn't, u better change it!

Done.... Based on you and Wholder assertions. I really think PC will pull the upset based on past scores over the season... I listened to you on that PC/CW game too and I was wrong. My gut was telling me then CW should win. I picked PC because of your assessments cause you had seen them both play... You better not let me down twice my man...lol!... I have not seen either of these two play. I only judged them by the numbers/scored points.

Done.... Based on you and Wholder assertions. I really think PC will pull the upset based on past scores over the season... I listened to you on that PC/CW game too and I was wrong. My gut was telling me then CW should win. I picked PC because of your assessments cause you had seen them both play... You better not let me down twice my man...lol!... I have not seen either of these two play. I only judged them by the numbers/scored points.

If Cwood and PC played ten more times this year I would still pick them everytime.