sum1uno............... 32-7

cwoodbball............ 27-7

wildcatalumni........ 38-8

IMAWCFAN............ 37-9

wildcat89............... 37-9

PCsupporter4life... 34-12

Monkey Wrench......16-6

alumni1.................. 13-2

Lol... the anticipation was killing you I guess😄. It's been a rough last few days for me with all my work and then this storm hitting. Which I'm not complaining about work lol. So thanks for picking up my slack Bigby.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems to me you are comparing WC fans to sore losers, but thats not the case at all! The only thing upsetting most of us is the constant problem we as a team have had, and that would be turnovers! That's been our hardest thing to overcome, not the other teams to this point! If this team, " meaning coaches and kids" don't figure it out we won't go much further, and that we realize! So to answer your comment, no we haven't took our ball and went home! Just a boring bi-week that we badly need to get well so we will take it and prepare for MTP !!!!!! "GO CATS"

I guess you totally didn't read after watching the videos....("just joking around")

You WC fans shouldn't let a loss shut you up just as much as your winning gets you running your mouths.

Nobody's called you "sore losers".... but the silence WC posters has presented has not gone un-noticed... Just as much as the bragging you guys do Can't go un-noticed neither.

MP has a bye week.... MP has lost games.... I'm still here talking with lots to talk about with different football games happening and going on. I don't buy that as reasons for being quiet.

Bandwagon I do believe it's called on the T when posters only can talk-talk-talk when their teams are winning.

You WC boys have not been known for that so tighten up and get the T going again with y'alls thoughts, verbiage, and ad-hominem attacks.

Lol... the anticipation was killing you I guess😄. It's been a rough last few days for me with all my work and then this storm hitting. Which I'm not complaining about work lol. So thanks for picking up my slack Bigby.

lol... A little but I'm on vacation this week and not a lot to do and there were folks waiting as you can see (read). Plus it's Tuesday and this week's games are approaching quickly.

I have a new found respect for what you have been doing here my man... That took some research and a figuring. :thumb:

It's all you next from here on out. :thumb:

Edited by Big Bigby

I guess you totally didn't read after watching the videos....("just joking around")

You WC fans shouldn't let a loss shut you up just as much as your winning gets you running your mouths.

Nobody's called you "sore losers".... but the silence WC posters has presented has not gone un-noticed... Just as much as the bragging you guys do Can't go un-noticed neither.

MP has a bye week.... MP has lost games.... I'm still here talking with lots to talk about with different football games happening and going on. I don't buy that as reasons for being quiet.

Bandwagon I do believe it's called on the T when posters only can talk-talk-talk when their teams are winning.

You WC boys have not been known for that so tighten up and get the T going again with y'alls thoughts, verbiage, and ad-hominem attacks.

Were saving all the mouth running for next week. WC will be all business next week after the dissappointing showing this past week! WC is better than the way they've played and from what I been hearing from the boys everybody is about to see it for themselves! I would hate to be on Coach Bradley's team next week!

Were saving all the mouth running for next week. WC will be all business next week after the dissappointing showing this past week! WC is better than the way they've played and from what I been hearing from the boys everybody is about to see it for themselves! I would hate to be on Coach Bradley's team next week!

:thumb:.... lol... You should know next week ain't much to talk about. Especially with only me and wholder to talk about it with.... and with us in the led with the picks for surely you know we know who to pick next week... ;)

WC is as good as advertised from what I seen at CA.... Hey, have I not had to watch MP lose a game or two from the fumble bug as well?.... Yep.

Not every team y'all play is going to capitalize on those fumbles like CA did.... CA'S offense is Good!.... They should be.... They're in our Region aren't they?

:thumb:.... lol... You should know next week ain't much to talk about. Especially with only me and wholder to talk about it with.... and with us in the led with the picks for surely you know we know who to pick next week... ;)

WC is as good as advertised from what I seen at CA.... Hey, have I not had to watch MP lose a game or two from the fumble bug as well?.... Yep.

Not every team y'all play is going to capitalize on those fumbles like CA did.... CA'S offense is Good!.... They should be.... They're in our Region aren't they?

I wish some of the ca posters were around to talk with but it's just monkey. If there's one thing that come from that game it's the fact that ca knows if WC holds onto the ball and make them drive the whole field, WC can stop them. WC defense wore down in the fourth qtr from being on the field so much. Was that not a fun game to watch if you like some hard nosed, run over you type football! And I'm talking the hits were thrown both ways. I love it when it gets physical!

I do understand how WC fans feel. Unfortunately my team has been on the losing end a lot. But when you team goes out and plays hard, gives 100% every play and gets beat by a better team then you just tip your hat and say the better team won. I wasn't there so I honestly can't say but I would guess that WC didn't play to their potential. Can't let it get you down though. Still a lot of ball yet to be played. Time for seniors to load their shoulders and get to stepping.

Congrats to CA for staying after it and pulling out the win. Says a lot when you're down but keep fighting. Good luck to all

Edited by sum1uno

Yep I read it all, and your right some posters on here do brag, but as far as me jumping on the band wagon, your dead wrong about that!  I'm proudly a WC fan and always will be, win or lose and I don't get on here and try to involve myself in something I have nothing to do with unless asked! I respect others opinion and hope they respect mine, and thats not to much to ask for from a good sportsman! As for not being on here for a couple days, some of us tried to talk about the loss Friday night and Saturday and mostly got negative remarks, so I'm going to do my best to react like a adult about it and ignore them!  I said CA won fair and square, but I also felt if WC had took care of the ball late in that 4th Quarter we would have won thats it!  Thats just how I seen it!  I'm with Wildcat89, we lost it's over i'm moving on and I hope we all can!

Yep I read it all, and your right some posters on here do brag, but as far as me jumping on the band wagon, your dead wrong about that! I'm proudly a WC fan and always will be, win or lose and I don't get on here and try to involve myself in something I have nothing to do with unless asked! I respect others opinion and hope they respect mine, and thats not to much to ask for from a good sportsman! As for not being on here for a couple days, some of us tried to talk about the loss Friday night and Saturday and mostly got negative remarks, so I'm going to do my best to react like a adult about it and ignore them! I said CA won fair and square, but I also felt if WC had took care of the ball late in that 4th Quarter we would have won thats it! Thats just how I seen it! I'm with Wildcat89, we lost it's over i'm moving on and I hope we all can!

Reading comp?....

If you read it all then you should have seen I said I was "just joking around" to pass the time until wcalumni got around to posting numbers.... That should have told you I was Not calling no-one sore losers bug rather having fun with other posters that were asking where you WC fans were.... I thought it funny to get some laughs.... The videos were funny; not that WC wasn't talking.... That wasn't funny.

If you read further past me saying "bandwagon" you seen that I was Not saying any one was on the bandwagon but I was giving/describing the 'definition' to what bandwagon was meant around here on the T, and then I went on to say that WC posters are NOT known for that..... So if I say WC posters are Not known for that , then how is that me saying you are on the bandwagon?.?.?

Comprehend/understand me better now? Please don't imply what I said. Take it literally, because I was not implying nothing.

IF there were any implications per say they would have been towards wildcatalumni and not you because he had not been on responding yet, and he's been the one leading this thread.... But I see he comprehended my gist.

:thumb:

Edited by Big Bigby

I wish some of the ca posters were around to talk with but it's just monkey. If there's one thing that come from that game it's the fact that ca knows if WC holds onto the ball and make them drive the whole field, WC can stop them. WC defense wore down in the fourth qtr from being on the field so much. Was that not a fun game to watch if you like some hard nosed, run over you type football! And I'm talking the hits were thrown both ways. I love it when it gets physical!

I think any one who was at the game seen that WC had the game in hand. I don't think anyone is doubting how good a team WC can be minus the fumble bug.... You guys need to get past thinking Maybe everyone thinks CA is the better team or WC is not a good team.... I don't think I have read anyone saying that nor implying that..... It was a really good game.

Edited by Big Bigby

Week 7 results...

Mt. Pleasant over Collinwood (29-0)

Columbia Aca. over Wayne Co. (28-27)

Cornersville over McEwen (14-8)

Trousdale Co. over Loretto (37-7)

Hickman Co. over Perry Co. (50-18)

Pick Results for week 7

Big Bigby (5-0)

wholder (5-0)

alumni1 (5-0)

sum1uno (4-1)