Districts 11-12A (Region 6A)

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He still ain't as good as CA's. That kid has got a leg.

i remember 2 years ago at ca kid was warming up he kept backing up and backing up and nailing em.he hit 2 from the 35,placed it on the 40 coaches called him off the field,really wanted to see him try that one.i remember saying to myself.... self that kids good....same kid????????

mighta been last year in playoffs cant remember......it s**** getting old

Edited by wboro33

i remember 2 years ago at ca kid was warming up he kept backing up and backing up and nailing em.he hit 2 from the 35,placed it on the 40 coaches called him off the field,really wanted to see him try that one.i remember saying to myself.... self that kids good....same kid????????

mighta been last year in playoffs cant remember......it s**** getting old

Come to NCS one night and watch 'em go through from the 40 (and further).  We had a kickoff from the other team's 45 last week (because of a 15-yarder on the PAT) and it sailed through the uprights with ten yards to spare.  Our announcer said, "the kickoff goes for a touchback, and it's goooooood".

Come to NCS one night and watch 'em go through from the 40 (and further). We had a kickoff from the other team's 45 last week (because of a 15-yarder on the PAT) and it sailed through the uprights with ten yards to spare. Our announcer said, "the kickoff goes for a touchback, and it's goooooood".

thats funny ...not used to seeing good kickers down here however we got a pretyy good one lately just havnt had to strech his leg YET may have to tonight