Districts 11-12A (Region 6A)

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright... Seems since no one wants to keep up with the totals anymore, I will and have figured this one more time to Finish out this little friendly fun competition we have been doing....(1st and main reason to finish this)

Secondly, I say "Finished" because it is the end of regular season play for all old Region 6 teams and all those teams have been split in the playoffs into different quads (3 & 4) and their respected levels of classifications (single A and double A).... And since they will be facing opponents that are not in Region 6 ( thus no one really knows the competition because it is not from our Region) it is time to end this friendly competition and come together as we always have and pull for our Region Teams.

As of Week 9 the totals were...

Big Bigby.......... 48-6

wholder............ 41-6

sum1uno............ 39-8

wildcatalumni...... 45-9

IMAWCFAN........... 43-11

wildcat89.......... 43-11

PCsupporter4life... 40-14

alumni1............ 19-8

Alright... Seems since no one wants to keep up with the totals anymore, I will and have figured this one more time to Finish out this little friendly fun competition we have been doing....(1st and main reason to finish this)

Secondly, I say "Finished" because it is the end of regular season play for all old Region 6 teams and all those teams have been split in the playoffs into different quads (3 & 4) and their respected levels of classifications (single A and double A).... And since they will be facing opponents that are not in Region 6 ( thus no one really knows the competition because it is not from our Region) it is time to end this friendly competition and come together as we always have and pull for our Region Teams.

As of Week 9 the totals were...

Big Bigby.......... 48-6

wholder............ 41-6

sum1uno............ 39-8

wildcatalumni...... 45-9

IMAWCFAN........... 43-11

wildcat89.......... 43-11

PCsupporter4life... 40-14

alumni1............ 19-8

Looks like only five of us picked all the games, wish the others had started sooner. Bigby, looks like your the winner!

Closing out the Regular Season picks for District 11 & 12 - Old Region 6

The final Standings after Week 10 and pick totals are as follows......

Big Bigby........... 51-7

wholder............. 44-7

sum1uno............. 42-9

wildcatalumni....... 48-10

IMAWCFAN............ 46-12

wildcat89........... 46-12

PCsupporter4life.... 43-15

alumni1............. 22-9

* anyone who sees fit to keep on digging up the info on who faces who each playoff game and posting and playing the pick game is more than welcome too. Just add the totals to these final regular season stats to keep it going.

I have no clue as to the strength or weakness of opponents our Region Teams are playing since it is out of our Region and cannot any longer offer honest picks for that lack of knowledge.

Edited by Big Bigby

Closing out the Regular Season picks for District 11 & 12 - Old Region 6

The final Standings and pick totals are as follows......

Big Bigby........... 51-7

wholder............. 44-7

sum1uno............. 42-9

wildcatalumni....... 48-10

IMAWCFAN............ 46-12

wildcat89........... 46-12

PCsupporter4life.... 43-15

alumni1............. 22-9

* anyone who sees fit to keep on digging up the info on who faces who each playoff game and posting and playing the pick game is more than welcome too. Just add the totals to these final regular season stats to keep it going.

I have no clue as to the strength or weakness of opponents our Region Teams are playing since it is out of our Region and cannot any longer offer honest picks for that lack of knowledge.

Good job Bigby

Looks like only five of us picked all the games, wish the others had started sooner. Bigby, looks like your the winner!

Of the 5 original starters... indeed :thumb:

Sticking with my gut feelings on CW vs PC and the last 2 PC games I could've been +3 (54-4)..... Oh well, I made my bed...lol... ;)

Edited by Big Bigby