Districts 11-12A (Region 6A)

Well me and my wife went down 412 to Columbia to watch Perry County in Columbia as they played Zion Christian at Central High School and the Vikings defense came out and looked better than i have seen them in a long time. Zion Christian had some BIG BOYS on the lines and they had a few playmakers that were impressive but the Vikings beat them off the snap and the Eagles couldn't do much about it. The Vikings offense was very shaky. They scored from the 6, but were stopped at the 3, 4, and 2 yard line before the end of the game or half. The running game was consistent but the passing game was very impressive in my book. That Quarterback may not be Jacob Tucker but he was 4-6 for about 40 yards during the game. He did a great job! Vikings have a lot of size and they won't be pushed around this year! Good Luck to the rest of Region 6A! 

did you stick around to watch the other games? 

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defeated NCS 21-7. Looked better than I was expecting. Only a scrimmage but enough to get very excited about.

That's awesome! I was wondering how good Nashville Christian School would be. They usually are overrated but I believe Waynesboro is going to have a great year in my book. I haven't seen you all since last years Monsoon. Good Luck to you guys next week in Parsons! I'll be down in Scotts Hill so keep us updated!

did you stick around to watch the other games? 

I saw the first half of the Middle Tennessee Christian School Cougars and the Mount Pleasant Tigers. My wife wanted to go to Legends to eat before we left to head back to Jackson. I believe Middle Tennessee Christian was winning 7-0. Mount Pleasant had three turnovers when we left. Overall the Tigers look pretty solid, have a lot of speed, and the Quarterback has a cannon for an arm! 

Edited by PCsupporter4life

Ok, so starting this week I'm gonna post the games that each region team has for that week. Anyone who wants to pick the games can and we'll see who has the best record at the end of the year(no point system).

Week 0 (August 22)

Collinwood vs Wilson(AL)

Columbia Acd (open)

Cornersville vs Huntland

Loretto at Lewis Co

Mount Pleasant at Eagleville

Perry Co at Scott's Hill

Richland at Moore Co.

Wayne Co at Riverside

Guest hevyrevy1611

He weighs 270, I wish he would have grown another inch or so but it looks like he's stuck at 6'1. Don't know exactly what he's squatting but it's around 500 and he benched 465 about a month ago.

..dude.. :o

Ok, so starting this week I'm gonna post the games that each region team has for that week. Anyone who wants to pick the games can and we'll see who has the best record at the end of the year(no point system).

Week 0 (August 22)

Collinwood vs Wilson(AL)

Columbia Acd (open)

Cornersville vs Huntland

Loretto at Lewis Co

Perry Co at Scott's Hill

Richland at Moore Co.

Wayne Co at Riverside

Wilson

Huntland

Lewis

Eagleville

Scott's Hill

Moore Co.

Wayne Co.

Week 0 (August 22)

Collinwood vs Wilson(AL)

Columbia Acd (open)

Cornersville vs Huntland

Loretto at Lewis Co

Perry Co at Scott's Hill

Richland at Moore Co.

Wayne Co at Riverside

Wilson                                                                                                                                           Cornersville                                                                                                                                  Lewis Co.                                                                                                                                        Eagleville                                                                                                                                   Perry Co.                                                                                                                                      Moore Co.                                                                                                                                    Wayne Co.

Wilson                                                                                                                                           Cornersville                                                                                                                                  Lewis Co.                                                                                                                                        Eagleville                                                                                                                                   Perry Co.                                                                                                                                      Moore Co.                                                                                                                                    Wayne C

I have no idea how i did this but its pretty neat though!