Giles Co. VS Lincoln Co.

JAFO

Sundays tennessean has an article on ordway and the one that ran away.

Can't throw on cam and doc. Who ends up playing that other corner? Lots of options. I think Harrison needs to play somewhere. He is a baller

The other corner as you say, is the weakest spot on defense. Still have two guys fighting for that position. I think Lucas will be in at outside linebacker more than not.

Secondary will be fine.  We have to stop the run first.  Most teams we will play will be predominately run teams.  Most teams in the state are that way, imo.  CPA, mc, and maybe page with their d1? qb will be close to an even mix.  Players will step up and learn their role and understand what is expected of them.  Go CATS!!!

Sounds like Warren county beat GC last night in the Jamboree. Either Giles didn't show much or WC is just that much better.

Giles has only won 1 preseason scrimmage.

Loved WC's stadium. Their field was the best we have seen. Nice friendly folks there too. WC is a good football team. They will face some trouble competing in the 6a classification though. Good luck this season Warren County!

Giles showed everything they had last night. They ran all 7 1/2 plays against the Pioneer's.  We still got to work on that 1/2 play though. We are still losing yards on it! We're gonna take Monday off to rest. Tuesday they are meeting in the auditorium to watch film on that 1/2 play. We got to get that down. Wednesday we are gonna retake pictures. (3 weren't smiling). Thursday the band is coming over so we can get adjusted to the game day sounds. And Friday we're roasting Falcons...... :rolleyes:

Dixie it's a scrimmage......some coaches use them to see where they are at, evaluate and make changes. The FC game we were up 21-7 at the end of the third. Coach pulled starters and played JV, FC did not pull starters. Our coach left our younger players in so they could get as many reps in as they could. Now to the Columbia Game, our only win as you described. Good game cats looked good. And to WC, nice people over there. We got beat. A couple of key people did not play resting up for Week 0. Once again younger people got in a lot of reps that they normally would not get, that's why its a scrimmage. We treat it as just that, not the Super Bowl. We will be just fine. Go Bobcats!

If Franklin county wants to call that a "win" they can have it. Judging their record over the past few years they need it!

Now as for GC, I think I need to pump the breaks on my enthusiasm. We have a lot of star power, but we do need to play together as a team. We play at least four teams better than warren... Got to get our minds right.