Giles Co. VS Lincoln Co.

JAFO

I know Coach Smith will have them whipped into a title contender in no time... I'm hearing good things from scrimmages about Spring Hill, Page, and Marshall Co. Apparently Marshall and Spring Hill played well against LIpscomb. Heard some good things about Page against Warren Co. and Stewart's Creek. Any news on CPA or Cascade scrimmages?

I'll take Giles in this one 35-21. Any truth to Giles struggling against Warren Cty?

We did Gators 96, guys were flat, some out of position and we played alot of young guys too. Not making excuses it just the way it turned out. We were sharp in the other scrimmages, a ton of speed on offense and this is a solid punishing defense.The guys were wild and fired up at practice yesterday. Im going 35-13 Giles. Who is your team ?

I'd like to invite fans from both of these schools to listen to our pregame show from 4:00-6:00 PM Friday.  My Coaching interviews will include:  Walt Smith, Head Coach of Giles County;  Rob Black, Head Coach of The Fulton Falcons; Tim Moore, Head Coach of South Pittsburg, and Coaching Legend Gary Rankin of Alcoa!  We also discuss all the big games on tap for the night including this one.   We are located at The Ticket Radio in Tullahoma.  That's 105.1 FM or 740 AM.  If your unable to receive our signal simple Click HERE for live streaming!

You can also download the free "Tune In" app to your smart phone and search our call letters at "WHMT" to listen on your phone!

Edited by FreeAgent11