SOUTH REBELS

kingindian33

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Science Hill is impressive, I think the final score with the 1s was 35 to 21 in favor of the Hill.  South was in the right place but had trouble making tackles.  They scrimmaged using the 10 play each deal which i'm not a fan of especially in the fall scrimmages.  I didn't see anybody leave the game injured although South had 2 starters out and SH had a few out including Mcgue.  The Junior QB for SH is going to be a good one.

Lol i can see stacy jumping up and down now if they win a scrimage

Yes, not a great sport, Charlie Brown.  When losing, he's one short step away from throwing himself on the turf and acting like a spoiled 3 year old in a grocery store.  I've personally witnessed three Friday night occasions where he was way way out on the field yelling and cussing at the zebras.  The refs seem to ignore him, or at least cut him more slack than others.  What's up with that? <conspiracy theory>  Am I the only one seeing that.  Maybe I am nuts.  haha

I used to actually praise the guy and his success at Sullivan South, but I'm really starting to think those last 4 years he was at South was actually due to the standout the athletes he had.  My thoughts on him are shifting, however, based on the fruit I have witnessed him producing.  Angry potty mouth isn't a good look.  For the record, and in fairness to their student athletes, it sounds like this years Topper team is loaded.  So that talent, in itself, will hide coaching shortcomings.  I have always thought, if SHHS could simply get the athletes that walk their halls on the field, they would be much improved and contend with DB every year.  And so it is.

Edited by Pudding