AA caught a break when Gibson County High

pioneer42

You are ABSOLUTELY 100% wrong. All those mentioned played 1 year UNDER Wilkins and then quit or transferred. like I said earlier my post was not to attack GC or the new Coach was just merely making a point to the South gibson comments by Pioneer42. I'll stop my comments on this topic as some seem to be offended and trying to cover up facts.

I will ask Wilkins next time I talk to him. You seem to defend the previous staff pretty strongly but quick to jump on the new staff pretty hard. Must be a relative of the former staff... I'm not offended by any means, but to say all of these kids, "that would make a difference", quit because of the current staff is inaccurate. Nacole is the only one that quit that was an impact player. With her, we probably advance to the state tournament last year. Without her, we were at the house.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will ask Wilkins next time I talk to him. You seem to defend the previous staff pretty strongly but quick to jump on the new staff pretty hard. Must be a relative of the former staff... I'm not offended by any means, but to say all of these kids, "that would make a difference", quit because of the current staff is inaccurate. Nacole is the only one that quit that was an impact player. With her, we probably advance to the state tournament last year. Without her, we were at the house.

Yes please do so and you'll see that I am accurate. And as far as your comments I have not mentioned previous staff in my comments nor have I put down the new staff and said kids quit because of them. (You can look back at my comments on this post) I simply asked pioneer42 a question about his correlation between kids quiting and transferring and that meaning the coach is bad. (Again please look back at my posts.) I hope GC does well as all west Tn teams. As far as family member or relative no but that always seems to be the comment when someone goes against the grain on here. I absolutely agree with your comment about the pg that quit however I believe other players that quit would of also gave GC some depth that they greatly needed. All that's old news though, its a new year.