CLINTON JAMBOREE

92Dragon

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's curious considering that Catholic is scheduled to play South Doyle in the KOC Jamboree at Bearden on Friday, August 15.  They are scheduled for the second quarter of play, with the first quarter begining at 7 PM.  Are they going to go varsity at one of them, and JV at the other and which will be their varsity and which will be their JV team?

Interesting.   

http://knoxblogs.com/xtracredit/author/jessesmithey/

Edited by HTV

That's curious considering that Catholic is scheduled to play South Doyle in the KOC Jamboree at Bearden on Friday, August 15. They are scheduled for the second quarter of play, with the first quarter begining at 7 PM. Are they going to go varsity at one of them, and JV at the other and which will be their varsity and which will be their JV team?

Interesting.

http://knoxblogs.com/xtracredit/author/jessesmithey/

I would assume that's what they'll do HTV. All I know is they are scheduled to play Cumberland Co in the first 2 qtrs Friday night, or atleast that's what was in the Courier News yesterday. We will see.

How did Clinton Look Last night 92

Well, we could've won 50-0 and I would still find things we need to improve on.

I was concerned with several dropped passes that should've been caught, but to be honest, I was more impressed with our running game than passing last night. We used atleast 5 different rbs that I can remember.Our defense played pretty good except for giving up abt a 60 yard TD run. We still have some things to work on, but overall we did good against a very good Grace team.

Well, we could've won 50-0 and I would still find things we need to improve on.

I was concerned with several dropped passes that should've been caught, but to be honest, I was more impressed with our running game than passing last night. We used atleast 5 different rbs that I can remember.Our defense played pretty good except for giving up abt a 60 yard TD run. We still have some things to work on, but overall we did good against a very good Grace team.

Sounds good, Grace is usually a well Coached team and they always are competitive, looking forward to a good game next Friday.