10aa

FBfan26

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC should be loaded and ready to go. Vaughn one of the best backs in the state. East had a good year last season but can they do it again is the question. To me LA is an unknown. I think they are top three too just don't know where. MW has a lot of talent but how will they respond to a down year. I don't see Stratford improving and WC can't do anything but improve.

After seeing all but LA I'll say top two are PC and East. MW and LA are next. Stratford looks to have improved some. WC actually looked worse. MW and LA will both be capable of beating one of the top two if key players are inactive for whatever reason. Stratford could upset MW or LA on a wild night. WC i just can't see winning even a game. Can't believe how far they have fallen since Law left.

Pearl walks through this league! The second spot is up for grabs between East, LA and Maplewood followed by Stratford then the bottom of the barrel with WC.

that walk gonna come with a limp when they meet up with Maplewood... East said they not going for that either.. So don't count your chickens just yet cause all your eggs just might not hatch ..10aa maybe tougher than last season.. Edited by boski