Webb @ Maryville

Vols12345678

I don't think that either team could beat Fulton.

I live in Middle Tennessee and I always here how if Maryville played Ensworth they would lose. When Maryville was in lower classifications people like you bladerunner always said Maryville is good but if they were in 6A they would lose. I guess its because Maryville is the standard and some folks want to take them down. Yea and I guess if Maryville was in the NFL they couldnt beat the Seahawks. I get it. Everyone has an opinion but please offer something more than that. Fulton is great and all and I guess we should shake in our boots because they ran up the Powell score which GQ would not have done but Riddle me this....How many folks have thought the very same thing you think and when they match wits with GQ they find it not so easy. Can someone tell me in his tenor as head coach at Maryville how many games he has lost? Is it less than 15? So before going down this road think it through. Maryville can be beat but so can Fulton and so can the Seahawks.

I live in Middle Tennessee and I always here how if Maryville played Ensworth they would lose. When Maryville was in lower classifications people like you bladerunner always said Maryville is good but if they were in 6A they would lose. I guess its because Maryville is the standard and some folks want to take them down. Yea and I guess if Maryville was in the NFL they couldnt beat the Seahawks. I get it. Everyone has an opinion but please offer something more than that. Fulton is great and all and I guess we should shake in our boots because they ran up the Powell score which GQ would not have done but Riddle me this....How many folks have thought the very same thing you think and when they match wits with GQ they find it not so easy. Can someone tell me in his tenor as head coach at Maryville how many games he has lost? Is it less than 15? So before going down this road think it through. Maryville can be beat but so can Fulton and so can the Seahawks.

I think that the big diff. is that this Fulton team(from what I have seen) is special.. And  they are as Special as Maryville is.  I have seen Maryville Up close this year as well.. Even with the great GQ,  I still take Fulton to win. Just my opinion. But they wil;l never play- so we will never know anyway.

I think that the big diff. is that this Fulton team(from what I have seen) is special.. And  they are as Special as Maryville is.  I have seen Maryville Up close this year as well.. Even with the great GQ,  I still take Fulton to win. Just my opinion. But they wil;l never play- so we will never know anyway.

Fulton won't even win 4A this season...JMO

First thing first about last night. GQ knew they could win against Webb and they did without showing any of their cards because he isn't going to show Alcoa and West anything that will be able to help them. Last night was a game you don't want to get anyone hurt but win without showing anything which they did. The Alcoa game will be tougher and I'm sure they will want to get through it also without giving away anything for West to see either. GQ plays football like a chest game and draws you in and wins on smarts. There is no way in the world he is going to pull something like Fulton did last night and go out an try to humiliate teenagers and run a score up in a classless effort to get everyone's attention.

First thing first about last night. GQ knew they could win against Webb and they did without showing any of their cards because he isn't going to show Alcoa and West anything that will be able to help them. Last night was a game you don't want to get anyone hurt but win without showing anything which they did. The Alcoa game will be tougher and I'm sure they will want to get through it also without giving away anything for West to see either. GQ plays football like a chest game and draws you in and wins on smarts. There is no way in the world he is going to pull something like Fulton did last night and go out an try to humiliate teenagers and run a score up in a classless effort to get everyone's attention.

Thing is though if you're playing the waterboy and drum major like Fulton did last night you can't exactly stop them from scoring tds if the other team can't stop them.

I guess not being there to see it I shouldn't say anything. I can remember a few Maryville has played in the past where everything in the world went wrong for the other side and no matter what you did to turn off the heat nothing worked. I just hate seeing a score of 83-3 because that can eventually cause teams to not want to play you. Fulton is playing some good football right now and I firmly believe they should be in 5A or higher due to other reasons other than enrollment which isn't totally fair. There needs to be other guidelines such as total distance kids have to travel to get to that school. If a school has two thousand but they come from all over the county then that needs to be a factor compared to a school half that size getting all of it's students within a two mile reach. This is a major factor with a lot of kids being able to play sports due to travel time. 

• Upvote 1