Week-0 YAI@White County

Classless

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the kids will be more motivated to play this year than last couple... wright will have them fired up and belieinvg they can win. 

Actually having more than 3 coaches on staff will go a long ways.  Got to watch part of the Scott Co scrimmage, they are still young for the most part and still learning the new schemes. They have a lot of improving to do, and a short time to do it in, to compete in this district.  Will they win week 0?  I really have no idea, especially considering its a 5A school, but I do believe it will be a good game and will play out till the 4th quarter.  Good thing about this year, other than new coaching staff, is that you never know who's getting the ball.  Excitement is back in the air on the mountain that's for sure! 

they beat trousdale co. starters vs starters and tc 2nd and 3rd string beat ours. another one got cancelled cause of weather and im not sur about the other.

A lot of teams"beat" TC in scrimmages right before they go 15-0 to a state title beating Gallatin along the way. I would put more stock in the Macon/Sparta scrimmage. Both pretty equal and I would give a slight edge to Sparta in a real live game. YI will be simular talent wise to MC, will be a close game into the fourth but White county should win.

im not saying we are better than tc. it was just a scrimmage. just like tomorrow night . doen't really mean a thing.  someone asked me a ? and i answered. i don't put much stock into scrimmages or jamborees because neither coach will show much.  just like last year when uppermen beat us 6-0. we had a good team last year but not as good as uppermen.

im not saying we are better than tc. it was just a scrimmage. just like tomorrow night . doen't really mean a thing. someone asked me a ? and i answered. i don't put much stock into scrimmages or jamborees because neither coach will show much. just like last year when uppermen beat us 6-0. we had a good team last year but not as good as uppermen.

Who are they doing jamboree with.