Week-0 YAI@White County

Classless

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it will be closer this year. white county will win by 20 and not 45. too much speed for jamestown.

#3 has some speed but I didn't think White had great team speed over all. YI will be simular to UH speed wise and UH did have a 59 yard run. I still say WC wins but not by 3 td's. I say by 7. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

I am liking YI chances more and more from what I hear how its going up in Jamestown, and seeing WC play twice. I still say WC wins, but could be an upset in the making.

I have watched both scrimmages this fall and watched every scrimmage and game last yr. The teams are daylight and dark. A lot more physical, disciplined, and actually coached this yr. They are bringing back that good ole Mountain Man Football!!!!!

I have watched both scrimmages this fall and watched every scrimmage and game last yr. The teams are daylight and dark. A lot more physical, disciplined, and actually coached this yr. They are bringing back that good ole Mountain Man Football!!!!!

I fully believe that. It's only a matter of time until York is back to the good old days.