Week-0 YAI@White County

Classless

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do yall have any other RB's returning that seen significant playing time last year?

White County has 5 backs that can carry the ball. Clayton, who is an excellent runner. He has great speed and vision. He is only about 170 lbs but is one of the strongest players on the team in 1200 lb club. He is injured right now. Rowan, who is shifty and has good speed. Shockey, who has good speed and good power for his size. Richmond is a bruiser. He could possibly be the most physical player on the team and will flat out run someone over on Friday night. Mark my words. Lastly, Seth Davis can run the ball pretty well too. He was the defensive player of the year in the district last year but is also an effective runner. Experience in the backfield, with the exception of Clayton, is the only thing that is lacking.

Couple all of that with the experience up front and white county has the potential to have a dynamic running attack.

Edited by 45forty

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• RR, you might remember. Didn’t someone hide the kicking shoe that game? It seems I remember we had missed a kick the week before, and we needed all the points we could get. We thought we had a better chance going for two, so $?&@$ hid the shoe after the first miss that game. No one on our sideline looked for it very hard.
    • I will never forget the 1983 Heritage vs Maryville game. I remember driving home and listening to WGAP. Can't remember the announcers name. He asked Coach Story why he kept going for 2? Story told him " Why didn't you ask Renfro that last year"
    • TSSAA will let them all go to Mase.
    • Well nothing new, the Mustangs are really talented again this coming season!  They very well could go undefeated in regular season.  We shall see what happens in postseason.  I think the path to state title game is a little clearer than years past.  I think the Stangs are going to be really good and I think the traditional teams around in 2A are not going to be as strong.  It should be a fun season!