Week-0 YAI@White County

Classless

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was 45 not enough?

also, my condolences for losing lamb to cookeville. the best player that you almost ever had. hehe.

p.s. from white county

Your ignorance is showing. First of all 46-21 is 25, not 45. Like I said when you beat us by 51, let me know. Secondly, I'm assuming Lamb was that basketball kid? We're talking about football here, not basketball. Get it together!

any updates from the jamboree? heard it was 14-6 early white co.

White Co-UHS Jamboree. JV was 6-6. Varsity was 14-6 White Co. On Varsity, neither team did much on the first two drives. On the White Co 3rd drive they busted a 45 yard run by the tailback for 7-0. UH came back with a 55 yard run by the qb for 7-6. White Co ran a kickoff back for 14-6. UH had one long drive toward thev end of the half but was stopped on a goal line stand. UH had that big 6'6 OL Withers kid not dresed and hand in a cast. Also had a starting gaurd on the ideline.Not sure if White played all their starters. Just like White-Macon, very evenly matched but in a real live game I would take Sparta by 7.

Actually WC very well could have beaten the U last year. They were pretty good.,especially defensively.

you never know, a team always has a shot. I would put 2013 UH a 14 point favorite over White. Maybe in a rain storm, at Sparta, and getting all the calls I could maybe see an upset....but not likely. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Upper Cumberland man is delusional. But then anyone who reads the posts here knows that. White County led 5-A in scoring defense in 2013. Upperman gave up 75 in a single game. Tonight's contest was 14-6 Warriors and I know for a fact White County played every uninjured kid on the roster which includes over 70 I'd guess, just like they did last year. Frankly a Jamboree doesn't mean much no matter which team wins it. Beginning next week we will see what kind of teams these two and others have.

By the way the White County -DeKalb County game in 2013 was 33-7 at the half and White county called the dogs off early and emptied the bench unlike what Dekalb did the previous year when they were throwing long with the first team QB vs. the White County reserves in the 4th Quarter. The final score does not always reflect the differences between two teams as much as it does the class of the teams involved!

Upper Cumberland man is delusional. But then anyone who reads the posts here knows that. White County led 5-A in scoring defense in 2013. Upperman gave up 75 in a single game. Tonight's contest was 14-6 Warriors and I know for a fact White County played every uninjured kid on the roster which includes over 70 I'd guess, just like they did last year. Frankly a Jamboree doesn't mean much no matter which team wins it. Beginning next week we will see what kind of teams these two and others have.

White Co had a good defense in the weakest 6a/5a district in the state. Crosville,Stone,Warren could not win most 2a districts. And that Alcoa team you mentioned could have put 100 on White Co if they wanted too. I don't think White would have beat either Tyner or Chat ND. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

White Co had a good defense in the weakest 6a/5a district in the state. Crosville,Stone,Warren could not win most 2a districts. And that Alcoa team you mentioned could have put 100 on White Co if they wanted too. I don't think White would have beat either Tyner or Chat ND.

The only team that really scored much on White was Cleveland in the playoffs...and they were loaded on offense. WC would have had a great chance to beat the U. Kinda moot point anyway.