Dobyns-Bennett at Farragut

Joe Gaddis is back in Oak Ridge and he will beat Farragut as many as he can.  Tired of Farragut beating them.

Well they beat them last year. Albeit that was just his first year back and OR kinda beat themselves early in that game last year. I was there for that game. They would've won if they hadn't of gotten such a bad start probably. Plus Farragut had a real good QB last year. OR I think will be a lot better this year.

Great win last night.My player of the game is our kicker.What a weapon for the coaches to have when your trying to figure out what might happen later in the game .I never gave up last night.I told my youngest that it's an 11 point deficit and when DB goes down the field and scores,all your going to hear is these radio guys asking  " should we go for two ".When it happened,I just laughed and said ,no s#   " yes !! "  we go for two.This is a young team and anything can happen.Now,I'll turn my thoughts towards those big boys from EH next Friday night and a trip to JC Monday for the freshman game.

Great win last night.My player of the game is our kicker.What a weapon for the coaches to have when your trying to figure out what might happen later in the game .I never gave up last night.I told my youngest that it's an 11 point deficit and when DB goes down the field and scores,all your going to hear is these radio guys asking  " should we go for two ".When it happened,I just laughed and said ,no s#   " yes !! "  we go for two.This is a young team and anything can happen.Now,I'll turn my thoughts towards those big boys from EH next Friday night and a trip to JC Monday for the freshman game.

Heard the East Hamilton QB got knocked out of the game last night. Possible leg or Knee injury. Don't know any other details or his status for Friday night.

I agree with player of game .. one of the best kickers we have had in a long time.. is he a senior ? Makel foreman is going to be special especially kickoffs aswell as cole maupin… i do disagree with the conservative at end of game by db , lol but im use to it !! ;) ...db had flashes of great last night especially in 4th by offense and defense !! If we can have a 4th quater team this year we might just win a few more ..

Great win last night.My player of the game is our kicker.What a weapon for the coaches to have when your trying to figure out what might happen later in the game .I never gave up last night.I told my youngest that it's an 11 point deficit and when DB goes down the field and scores,all your going to hear is these radio guys asking " should we go for two ".When it happened,I just laughed and said ,no s# " yes !! " we go for two.This is a young team and anything can happen.Now,I'll turn my thoughts towards those big boys from EH next Friday night and a trip to JC Monday for the freshman game.

Edited by kingindian33

What was our total yards in 4th and what was farraguts in 4th !

Great win last night.My player of the game is our kicker.What a weapon for the coaches to have when your trying to figure out what might happen later in the game .I never gave up last night.I told my youngest that it's an 11 point deficit and when DB goes down the field and scores,all your going to hear is these radio guys asking " should we go for two ".When it happened,I just laughed and said ,no s# " yes !! " we go for two.This is a young team and anything can happen.Now,I'll turn my thoughts towards those big boys from EH next Friday night and a trip to JC Monday for the freshman game.