Westview Chargers vs Dresden Lions- Week 0

Guest hevyrevy1611

Guest hevyrevy1611

Thursday the 21st @ UTM stadium IT'S ON!!! ... methinks Dresden will win with their defense making the difference. What say ye? :D (be as long & wordy, or short-winded as you wish) HA!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hevyrevy1611

Them Chargers Have Been Eating A lot Of Ice Cream This Summer...It Could Be A Weight Factor In This Match Up!...So Eat mo Of Nana's Ice Cream!

haha.. nice plug! luv it! :)

I have seen both play during scrimmages against Lake Co. Both teams are good. From what I saw Westview looked a little more polished. Dresden has a new coach so maybe that has something to do with that. Cody has been at Westview forever it seems like. The game will probably be very close and I think the kicking game might be the difference so I give Westview a slight edge.

Should be a good close game. I expect 4 quarters of hard hitting and pressure defense from both teams. 2 young lines going at it. I didn't get to see Dresden the other night, but I heard they played pretty well and their line is more solid than ours on both sides of the ball. Our young guys are going to have to grow up fast. Expecting a huge crowd, hoping for good weather, and predict a Westview win. I don't know if it'll change, but we threw more times in the jamboree than we have in the prior 3 jamborees. Hopefully, we will be more balanced than we have in the past. Either way, it's a good warm up game for both teams.

Should be a good close game. I expect 4 quarters of hard hitting and pressure defense from both teams. 2 young lines going at it. I didn't get to see Dresden the other night, but I heard they played pretty well and their line is more solid than ours on both sides of the ball. Our young guys are going to have to grow up fast. Expecting a huge crowd, hoping for good weather, and predict a Westview win. I don't know if it'll change, but we threw more times in the jamboree than we have in the prior 3 jamborees. Hopefully, we will be more balanced than we have in the past. Either way, it's a good warm up game for both teams.

Thanks for your comprehensive breakdown there fanatic, but a simple pic would have worked. I'm taking your Chargers to out offense the Lions. How good is the QB from Dresden? By reading some older 7 on 7 posts, some Lion faithful have talked about them being undefeated and going to State....already..lol

Thanks for your comprehensive breakdown there fanatic, but a simple pic would have worked. I'm taking your Chargers to out offense the Lions. How good is the QB from Dresden? By reading some older 7 on 7 posts, some Lion faithful have talked about them being undefeated and going to State....already..lol

Those are the blind lion fans. I'll be hated but I think 5 wins will be respectable this year. My thoughts are losses to westview , union city, Trenton, Huntingdon, and possibly bruceton. Hope I'm wrong.....

Those are the blind lion fans. I'll be hated but I think 5 wins will be respectable this year. My thoughts are losses to westview , union city, Trenton, Huntingdon, and possibly bruceton. Hope I'm wrong.....

I was keeping quiet but I was thinking those losses and even west Carroll or a Gleason loss. Not both though. Love or hate it but that's just my opinion as of now