Westview Chargers vs Dresden Lions- Week 0

Guest hevyrevy1611

Thanks for your comprehensive breakdown there fanatic, but a simple pic would have worked. I'm taking your Chargers to out offense the Lions. How good is the QB from Dresden? By reading some older 7 on 7 posts, some Lion faithful have talked about them being undefeated and going to State....already..lol

most have not

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was keeping quiet but I was thinking those losses and even west Carroll or a Gleason loss. Not both though. Love or hate it but that's just my opinion as of now

Gleason lost a lot but they still scare me. With Copeland, legens and the size of their line they could be tough. They always play the Lion's tough for sure.

Thanks for your comprehensive breakdown there fanatic, but a simple pic would have worked. I'm taking your Chargers to out offense the Lions. How good is the QB from Dresden? By reading some older 7 on 7 posts, some Lion faithful have talked about them being undefeated and going to State....already..lol

Hater, you still setting with Dresden crowd on Westview side this year? You know the home side

Think this might be a close game again.  Hopefully the lions will come out on top.  Why is chargerfanatic being so nice?  He is usually the life of the party.

He's not even giving us anything to hate him for this year. Last year at this time he was calling out our players by name. I hate it when people grow up..... lol

Hard to believe he and one other (rarely) are the only ones supporting Westview on the T.

He's not even giving us anything to hate him for this year. Last year at this time he was calling out our players by name. I hate it when people grow up..... lol

Hard to believe he and one other (rarely) are the only ones supporting Westview on the T.

It's pretty easy to call out players by name when they play a "badboy" style of play. No need for all that now, I'm just really thankful that Dresden didn't take us off the schedule. I'm going to be nice from now on out. I like the atmosphere you guys induce over there, it's fun to watch and be a part of. After this week, I hope you guys have a good season. If they move this game back to Fridays in the future, I'd like to play it on your home field every other year.