What's to expect from 6AAA?

Tenntwin

I know for a fact that Henderson has at least 4 d1 looking at him. now whether they will offer I don't know. some kids just fit better with d2's or naia's. as far as you getting on here with one post  that tells me who you are and what you are about. I have never said anything bad about jon payne and he gets on here and posts that crap. well the truth is gonna come out now brother. I have had several Cookeville people tell me the real reason payne left was because he couldn't stand Henderson getting all the media and press and mvp and all state and upper Cumberland player of the year and this and that. so jealous. and I mean his dad more than jon.  haters gonna hate. Henderson is ten times the offensive player that payne is.haters gonna hate. alumna knows the truth whether she will admit it. so y are you on 6aaa thread anyway William?

Rofl, I'm starting to have a hard time understanding what parts 90 is being serious about and what parts she is being sarcastic.  

Looks like the REAL hater has shown his colors here 90!! 1 post is because I just joined. U seem to be a little salty about Payne, who in my opinion is and will be the better college basketball player. Im sure ur Cookeville buddies have spoke nothing but the truth about their best player leaving. He obviously moved with his parent, that seems to have a lot to do with jealousy lol. Grow up 90.

Guest WilliamPayne

Sir , I am very sorry, you feel they way Warrior. I have done NOTHING but get on here and praise Warrior. I thought we had a mutual respect for each other and both Kids. I have NEVER SAID A SINGLE BAD word about Kordell. I have argued and defended him agaisnt Alumn. As far as anyone saying that about John, they are wrong. His mother moved to Indiana and he came with me. He and Kordell have ALWAYS gotten along. In fact over the summer myself, Johns mother, and Kordells mom all sat with each other while they played agaisnt each other. I'm really shocked you accused me of that. Go back and look, I have supported that kid and his play ALWAYS!!!!~ Why would I say something negative about him ????? I was just on twitter congratulating him and talking about what a great player he is. I am sorry you feel that way. I have always gotten on here and talked about the district. I didnt realize I couldn't. And even alumn admitted earlier in this thread John coming to live with me was legit. Why the attacks man???

Guest WilliamPayne

I am really upset about that. When have I EVER attacked Kordell??? I said that Blackmon was players to match him??? That isnt an attack. They will prep for him because of his game. That's a compliment not a put down. I have and never will say a negative thing about Kordell. I know his parents, I know his family, and him. I picked SPARTA to go undefeated and win the district. I also JUST picked them to go to the Boro. That is messed up that you would start directly attacking a player. And 90, whoever the heck you are, I don't appreciate you bringing a comparison into it. That was uncalled for.

Guest WilliamPayne

Warrior, Ill go one step further, Ill post my actual number on here. I will tell you staright up, I have no bad intentions towards Kordell. None. Whatever you heard about my son, you are just hearing things. Funny that he and Kordell sat together and laughed like the kids they are just this summer. I am sorry if you think ive done anything like that. But you were wrong for saying what you did about John.

Warrior, Ill go one step further, Ill post my actual number on here. I will tell you staright up, I have no bad intentions towards Kordell. None. Whatever you heard about my son, you are just hearing things. Funny that he and Kordell sat together and laughed like the kids they are just this summer. I am sorry if you think ive done anything like that. But you were wrong for saying what you did about John.

Yes!!!!   You can in fact here rumors about someone/something that ISNT true!!!   Obviously William Agrees with me on that point!   :mrgreen:

Guest WilliamPayne

I dont disagree with a lot of what you say Alumn, if I have ever said anything in here, it came straight from the horse's mouth. Be it about a kid unhappy, or whatever. I have NEVER said something wasnt told to me directly From a person I was referring to. Case in point, when I heard the stuff about Kordell and Cumberland (which apparently others have heard also but it was because the friggin coach was at his game) I didnt say he was going there, I actually got on here to see if 90 had heard anything. I was shocked and wanted to know.

• Upvote 1