What's to expect from 6AAA?

Tenntwin

easy 90, just having a little fun.    I hope nobody's fans do anything stupid.  Ours or yours....  Hasn't everything been fairly civil in recent years?  I can think of a few minor things involving the parking lot, both at cookeville and sparta, but I don't know much of anything that bad.  

I think I would pick CCHS tonight, but that being said, Stone is still in a better position to take 3rd place because CCHS has white county for their last game.  

Guest WilliamPayne

You will have to let everyone know if he accepts your hospitality Warrior. I wish I could be there myself. Feeling a little sentimental tonight! Those boys on both teams grew up with my son and now its all nearly over. Good luck to both tonight. I'm taking White Co by 11.

Cookeville back on track. Livingston was good and it's wasnt a good time to play them right before three important district games. Livingston is the best in the Upper Cumberland

You might want to rethink that. LA lost by 21 tonight and White County destroyed Cookeville tonight. WC may be the best in the UC 😄

yes agreed 85. white co. is starting to roll. wins by 31 over cook. we played big from the start. henderson took over this game from the start. we played great defense and got a few calls.im telling you when we get fresh back this team is gonna be tough to beat. kordell is starting to believe and take over games. he is like neo from the matrix. he is starting to believe. on a side note alumna i would have hidden to after that showing. lol. maybe you give us a little respect now. go warriors!