What's to expect from 6AAA?

Tenntwin

What can I say, just not a good match up for us I guess?  We shot the ball awful last night, couldn't hit anything.   I'm not trying to take anything away from White county, but last night, Livingston was pretty darn good.  

Everybody better go ahead and get us while the gettin is good... lets not forget, my Cavaliers lost 6 players off of last years roster before this season began.  We have a had good year so far, just hope it isn't going to unravel now... 

all i know is if we play like we did the other night we will lose tonight against stone. i know that would make my buddy alumna happy,happy,happy. we got to get healthy.

Very true 90.  The boys may be too confident about some games.We do need to get healthy, but I will not use that excuse. Sparta is just slippin. Warren County was very well coached that night. IMO

Stone is hurting too.  Their big man (Foster) has been out with a knee injury the last few weeks, Thomas missed the Rhea Co. game, and I understand that Spence is sick, plus one of their previous starters (Norman) has been out with a broken arm.  I hope everyone can get healthy for the tournament.  CCHS got Cade Smith back last night for some limited action - he looked good and made some shots after being inactive for two weeks.

i actually think warren co. will finish 2nd.

LOL.... 

Well its another round tonight as I travel down 111 to the land of Calfkiller.   I want to believe we can win, I really do.   Alot of it depends on which of our teams shows up, the one who didn't look like they wanted to be at Livingston, or the one who took care of business against Warren Friday night.    If we show up, I know we can compete and at least have a shot.  If we don't, we could get blown out of the gym.  

I really hope that darkside guy or whatever his name is doesn't come out of the woodwork this time