What's to expect from 6AAA?

Tenntwin

Guest WilliamPayne

Yeah, I didn't know it either until John visited one of the schools. We took advice from Coach Campbell at Austin Peay, he told John he should visit this particular school in that conference because it was an extremely high level of basketball being played. when we stepped on campus the first two kids we met were A UNLV transfer and a Clemson transfer. you make an extremely good point regarding transfers. last season set the all-time record with over 700 college transfers. that only proves that kids are not finding the right fit and the right school and are often times going somewhere because of the label associated with the school. pay attention and go back to the start of the season and look at some of the exhibition games that are being played. Pikeville played UK and Tennessee. they have to play teams like that because the lipscomb universitIes of the world will not play them because they know they will probably lose. it is a very very talented basketball conference.

Wowowow... sounds crazy!!!!!   Wish I could have seen that!   Gotta say I'm shocked.  What is wrong with Crosland?  I thought he was fine now, he was fine against us and I heard he had like 25 agaisnt Cumberland the other night.  

We took the win last night against a scrappy Jets team.  It was by no means easy, really hardly ever is for us.  Thought both teams did some good things but also thought both teams made some silly mistakes.  Refs were bad IMO.  Seemed like they would call 6 straight fouls on us, then like 6 straight fouls on them... weird.   I like that freshman who I thought was a sophomore for CCHS (#12 i think?)  Think he can be really good.  

We missed too many free throws and at times looked out of sync offensively but credit to the boys, they took care of business.  Go Cavs!

Alumn89, you guys got up by 10-15 and never let it below that much - I like your team.  #12 is a freshmen for CCHS and has gotten more comfortable of late & made some improvements.  He's got to get stronger and jump a little higher in the off-season - Most importantly, we got to get our team focused for the tournament and make some upsets.

Guest WilliamPayne

I haven't seen LA play so I cant offer an opinion on them but until someone proves them wrong, I still give that distinction to White Co. Just my opinion.