What's to expect from 6AAA?

Tenntwin

90 why would William be jealous, his son IS on the ballot for Mr. Basketball. I will remain anonymous here, whether that bothers u or not so be it, I have watched the Henderson and Payne kids play, as well as a lot of the top players in the state. The glaring difference between those 2 is wwant and DESIRE. Henderson has ZERO desire or want on the defensive end, unless it's to run a ball down for a possible dunk. The kid is as talented as anyone in the state offensivly but has no heart on defense. There's a reason D1's have passed him up and are still in gyms for the Payne kid SERIOUSLY considering him, with a couple of actual offers from what I understand. White Co has a good team and I believe are at their best when the Crossland kidis firing, he is the catalyst. There's a reason when teams go box and 1 it's on Crossland not Henderson. Henderson has impressive offensive #'s but will likely end up at Cumberland University because of the defense. The jabs are real, but both players can play. It doesn't matter the level, college basketball is good at any level really. But I've just read this post and I understand supporting ur players and it's great, but please be realistic when gettimg on here saying such and such is D1 without any base besides a biased opinion. D1 is a differnt level and takes a complete game, that's hard to find.

how could he be on the ballot for mr. basketball when he didn't even get DISTRICT MVP last year. hehe

Guest WilliamPayne

Lets see if you continue your attacks or if you are man enough to call me and get it cleared up. I have PROOF of at least one person you are accusing me of being!

Guest WilliamPayne

I am more than willing to clear at least 2 things you have accused me of completely up if you are willing to call. I can forward you a screen shot of a few things that will almsot certainly make you sing a different tune.

Guest WilliamPayne

So, you would rather make accusations and wild claims and not even attempt to know if what your saying is true? I am. Mitt then willing to bet you would be VERY interested in seeing what I have to show you. Never mind that it would make your claim of me being 5 different people seem silly, I would just like to clear my name and show you something. I can email it to you, text it to you, show you in Lebanon, which ever you like, buy if you are willing to see it, I only ask that you post on here that you were wrong about what you just said about me being all those different people. That was a very public and intense accusation you made and I am publicly saying I can SHOW you right this moment that you made a mistake about that. And then maybe you will see I do wish the best for Kordell.