What's to expect from 6AAA?

Tenntwin

Either way, i know a few kids,maybe 10-15 that i would say doesn't have Hendersons talent, upside, or skill set and they have been offered D1s or high d2s. im not sure why. But at the same time, i also know that it isnt always about being at a D1. If you find that place that wants you man,it is a good idea to seriously consider them. A coach and i were talking about that just today. There were alonst 700 transfers this year in basketball alone. They mens a lot of young men arent taking the time to find the best place for them. Thats why is think its special what is taking place at some of these small schools in tn lately.

and also we have a soph that will play ALOT this year who is special. his name is pierce whited who i also think will go div-1 before it's all said and done. he hit ten threes on cooke. last year in a fresh. game and played really well against some good competition this summer. he is not afraid of taking it to the hole against 6'9 guys.

I am not sure what the issue is. No one would really go into it with me. Talked with a D1 coach in Nashville and one in East TN this morning, both said they simply want to pass on henderson. Wouldnt elaborate. I initiated the talkand asked why they hadnt offered and they both were really short just saying they passed on him.