Giles Co. @ Lawrence Co.

JAFO

Can we go ahead and switch sides of the field?  LC will not fill up their side and we always have over flow problems.  Can they atleast open the visitor gate this time?  Ok that's all for my rant.  Hard to see LC having enough on defense to stop the BOBCAT O, and the BOBCAT D will have too much speed for the wild cats.  Good Luck to all and as always GO CATS!!!!  BOB not wild

Don't know much about Lawrence Co. but if the Bobcat speed is allow to go deep then LC better have a strong line. You know I've seen many a line break with a Big Fish on it.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are going to scrimmage the Ellsworth Hound Dogs at our other stadium.It is a dome, too hot to play outside :roflol::oops:

lol I know I sound like a moron saying that I just couldn't believe that Ensworth was playing Giles County. I should had looked at last years schedule and would had realized they played last year. lol.. I just moved back to the area recently so I had no use in Giles but my girl graduated from there so I am really interested in Giles since I heard they are "playing for a Gold ball". I hope Giles upset them. I have a grudge on Ensworth.. One of there starting Tackles is from my town. Even though is dad is the head coach for the Junior High they still sent him to Ensworth.... Now I know that's not Ensworth fault but umm just for McCloud sake I hope they lose to a 3A school. Plus I am gonna be in trouble if I do not root for the Bobcats, but this is a story for 6 weeks from now... lol

lol I know I sound like a moron saying that I just couldn't believe that Ensworth was playing Giles County. I should had looked at last years schedule and would had realized they played last year. lol.. I just moved back to the area recently so I had no use in Giles but my girl graduated from there so I am really interested in Giles since I heard they are "playing for a Gold ball". I hope Giles upset them. I have a grudge on Ensworth.. One of there starting Tackles is from my town. Even though is dad is the head coach for the Junior High they still sent him to Ensworth.... Now I know that's not Ensworth fault but umm just for McCloud sake I hope they lose to a 3A school. Plus I am gonna be in trouble if I do not root for the Bobcats, but this is a story for 6 weeks from now... lol

Giles is 4A. Plus you should be happy for the kid if he got an offer from and to play for ensworth. Top notch school that has a lot to offer kids after they graduate as well. Plus they get looked at nationally. He has a much better chance of getting into a D1 college.