Alcoa @ Maryville

SweetScience

I do respect that. What I don't respect is fans of teams who had and have nothing to do with their success on the field belittle other programs simply because they aren't as good as their team is. I was taught from a very early age to always respect your opponent and to never gloat, no matter who they're and it just seems that that is a lost value in today's society.

Ican assure you of one thing ... GQ&CO overlook no one.     The BLACKHOLE will be electric Friday night.

Have not been here in a long time.

Do not really know any of the Maryville Players anymore.

But I know what this time of year is all about.

To this years Seniors....Keep the Faith .... and have the time of your lives.

Best of luck to the RED REBELS..... GO REBELS.....  BEAT ALCOA

I do respect that. What I don't respect is fans of teams who had and have nothing to do with their success on the field belittle other programs simply because

they aren't as good as their team is. I was taught from a very early age to always respect your opponent and to never gloat, no matter who they're and it just seems that that is a lost value in today's society.

Blah, blah.....you mean. My team stinks and got beat BAD by Alcoa. You probably support a private.....bingo! Too easy.