white county vs livingston

90warrior

4 headed monster on Offense with Blodge TE, Hollars and Eldridge at Wr, and Lindr a running back. Only slightly above average at QB, OL, and Defense.

I understand the QB from LA has a little trouble throwing the long ball. Man up on outside, chuck at line of scrimmage and get pressure on QB and make him throw long if he has time. Have to have DB's that can handle the short pass. Back off and let the receivers have the short pass to wide outs fits LA's QB perfect. I have no idea how SC will play the receivers when we play them, but we have tall athletic DB's.

I understand the QB from LA has a little trouble throwing the long ball. Man up on outside, chuck at line of scrimmage and get pressure on QB and make him throw long if he has time. Have to have DB's that can handle the short pass. Back off and let the receivers have the short pass to wide outs fits LA's QB perfect. I have no idea how SC will play the receivers when we play them, but we have tall athletic DB's.

Looks like they like to throw it up for grabs & let receivers try to make plays. QB also likes to roll out and throw. Receivers are pretty good...but didn't look very fast. Lines on offense & defense looked ok...not great. I think WC has a good chance to win this game. I think they will be able to run on LA. WC defense is better than average. Just think what they could do with a good DC...lol.

Looks like they like to throw it up for grabs & let receivers try to make plays. QB also likes to roll out and throw. Receivers are pretty good...but didn't look very fast. Lines on offense & defense looked ok...not great. I think WC has a good chance to win this game. I think they will be able to run on LA. WC defense is better than average. Just think what they could do with a good DC...lol.

DC doing a great job at WC -  Proud a home town boy doing good.

Last sentence...+1,000