Fairview Vs Camden

Slim88

Hunter did an awesome job. Also congrats to the Oline and the FB, nice to have Charlie back. Caldwell also place 1st in the Freshman City wrestling Tournament at 170lbs.

Ditto on the O-line and fullback. I watched a piece of film on Friday nights game and they really did an outstanding job.

Irish9, In my opinion wrestling has taken Hunters football game to a higher level. He thinks so too.

Watched Camden play Sat. and I think it will be an uphill battle for FV or anyone else in the Region. To make as many mistakes as they made and still come out on top is a testament to how good they can be. Good luck to both!!

It will be an uphill battle for sure. I'd bet the farm there was some incognito Fairview folk in attendance Saturday night taking a few notes.

Watched Camden play Sat. and I think it will be an uphill battle for FV or anyone else in the Region. To make as many mistakes as they made and still come out on top is a testament to how good they can be. Good luck to both!!

Yeah that's what I'm hearing too ddaddy.

Our boys will just have to go over there,fight til the whistle blows and the chips will fall where they may. I expect coach Hughes to have an interesting game plan.

Camden 27 FV 20

Good luck to both teams. Hope the game is injury free.

Y'all be careful on the drive over.

If Camden is as good as I'm hearing, I'll be satisfied with our chances with the rest of the district teams if we can keep it that close.

Thanks for the safe travel wishes. We have to drive trough Dickson and Waverly to get there so hopefully we'll survive the trip there and back. Godspeed!  :)

Edited by Swarm

Camden and Fairview has had some Battles in the past.I believe in 04 or so Camden went and took care of Fairview and lost to Huntingdon in the Quarter Finals.Then a few years later Fairview returned the favor at Camden.Strap it up!!!!!!

Yep. Last year I feel like we had more speed than yall and were better conditioned. This year we are slower than Christmas but are still well conditioned. I just hope Camden plays like they did the night Hickman County beat yall last year. :D

Yep. Last year I feel like we had more speed than yall and were better conditioned. This year we are slower than Christmas but are still well conditioned. I just hope Camden plays like they did the night Hickman County beat yall last year. :D

Dude that was a hideous game. Camden was very mistake prone all of last year. They made some more mistakes last Friday night so we'll see if they can clean it up.