Fairview Vs Camden

Slim88

That QB is an absolute dandy. Camdens Defensive linemen  to a man said he was awesome to play against and dang near impossible to take down.They have a very hard nosed kid running the ball some too...#23 I think...

Thanks Beagle. Very classy of you. We appreciate the hospitality and awesome facilities.

Zimmerman is the heart and soul of this team. Without him and we'd be in way bigger trouble than we already are. He is a fierce competitor. I sure wish he had a few more weapons.

Caldwell (23) is a sophomore. He played like one at times tonight but we believe he's going to be pretty special in the next couple of years. 

Now for my take on the game, Camden has tremendous depth. Not a very complicated offense but it works. I wish Fairview would simplify theirs a little bit for these youngsters that we have starting this year. The play calling was way too late all night long. I'm a little confused as to why we totally abandoned the run in the 2nd half. I know we were trailing but you have to manage the game and balance the time you keep the O&D on the field. We had a very poor defensive game plan tonight and just stuck with it. Play after play we had inside linebackers blitzing up the a gaps and I don't think the ball ever even went there! Either way, I think this whipping will be good for the players and coaches. 

Good luck to Camden the rest of the way. You're going to have a wonderful season I presume. You were certainly the better team tonight.

Hard Hittin and Intense game with tempers up on both sides.Lots of missed calls on both sides as well.Fairview gave Camden all they wanted thats for sure.

I like the no calls in this game. There were several but I think at the end of the day they were balanced. I know once we snapped the ball 3 seconds after the play clock lol.

Also seen one major hold by Camden right in front of the official. lol. (I think he was still loopy from getting decked) :)

Thanks Beagle. Very classy of you. We appreciate the hospitality and awesome facilities.

Zimmerman is the heart and soul of this team. Without him and we'd be in way bigger trouble than we already are. He is a fierce competitor. I sure wish he had a few more weapons.

Caldwell (23) is a sophomore. He played like one at times tonight but we believe he's going to be pretty special in the next couple of years. 

Now for my take on the game, Camden has tremendous depth. Not a very complicated offense but it works. I wish Fairview would simplify theirs a little bit for these youngsters that we have starting this year. The play calling was way too late all night long. I'm a little confused as to why we totally abandoned the run in the 2nd half. I know we were trailing but you have to manage the game and balance the time you keep the O&D on the field. We had a very poor defensive game plan tonight and just stuck with it. Play after play we had inside linebackers blitzing up the a gaps and I don't think the ball ever even went there! Either way, I think this whipping will be good for the players and coaches. 

Good luck to Camden the rest of the way. You're going to have a wonderful season I presume. You were certainly the better team tonight.

Thats a real good assessment.... our Offense has been vanilla for the most part this season..but if spring and fall were any indicators there is  a lot more to come.  

I couldn't agree more about your coach giving up on the run..now Camden was stopping it late in the first half but I really think it was more your coach getting out of the I formation...23 and another kid  were racking up yards and then   we really didnt see it again... run it until they stop it  coach...I felt S.Gibson  went away from the WR screen early vs us after it worked every stinking time...didn't understand that either..but then again they don't pay me to coach i pay to watch...

I like the no calls in this game. There were several but I think at the end of the day they were balanced. I know once we snapped the ball 3 seconds after the play clock lol.

Also seen one major hold by Camden right in front of the official. lol. (I think he was still loopy from getting decked) :)

Yeah our coaches lost their minds on that one but at the same time those end zone clocks are not official they keep the official time on the feild

...didn't understand that either..but then again they don't pay me to coach i pay to watch...

Agreed. Which is why I'll refrain from making anymore derogatory remarks about tonight's game plan. Our coaches have always done a great job overall and we're still proud of them.