Coalfield @ Catholic

Allenboy16

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoa will be very tough but the Webb game is going to be closer then people think, Catholic has a chance to beat Webb this year

If the O-line can't improve Webb could be a loss. We have to be more aggressive and do much better with our pass and run blocking, our A backs can't dance and try to bounce outside every play if so pound it with Lacy. However we need to focus on the next game and keep getting better. Last year we play ND close then reeled off 5 consecutive wins. Let's go Irish. Edited by QSouth89

I don't think Catholic will take the foot off of the gas if they have a big lead on Coalfield like Copper Basin did. Copper Basin led 32-8 and just tried to run clock and lost 34-32.

I've lived in Tennessee 25 years. I've coached basketball in single A, double AA, triple AAA and DII. Yet I've never heard of Copper Basin. Is it a new school?

I've lived in Tennessee 25 years. I've coached basketball in single A, double AA, triple AAA and DII. Yet I've never heard of Copper Basin. Is it a new school?

It's in Copper Hill,Tennessee in Polk County on the border with Georgia. They have a school population of around 200 and have been around since 1956.  Copper Hill was 1-9 in 2013 but have improved so much I think they go 7-3 and go to the 1A Playoffs..

Edited by BigDave1967