Wartburg at Rockwood

ETNHSFootball

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rockwood shouldnt have even won that game friday night and they no it they only played 4 min and got lucky it aint happenin again thats for sure give me wartburg 21-14 and thats a fact

some times it better to be lucky than good. I was at the game and Rockwood played 48 minutes so did Oneida it was a great game the Tigers did have some luck on their side and they made the most of it like good teams do.

WCHS 12

RHS 35

Thats what I was thinking Orngnblk, I was shocked at some of the foolish predictions about the Oneida and Rockwood game last week. I figured it would take 4 quarters to settle that one.

Well i really thought Oneida would win by about 17 and i was on my way to pretty close prediction.That is why we play em on the field and not on these boards,never know what might happen!

Thats what I was thinking Orngnblk, I was shocked at some of the foolish predictions about the Oneida and Rockwood game last week. I figured it would take 4 quarters to settle that one.

I feel like an idiot for the prediction I made. Predicted Oneida by quite a bit based on a quarter, but I also said Rockwood will be more prepared for it because of coach Webb. He's a great coach, and should have expected more. I didn't see too much talent in Rockwood in the jamboree, but I was wrong. I like them this week.

Well i really thought Oneida would win by about 17 and i was on my way to pretty close prediction.That is why we play em on the field and not on these boards,never know what might happen!

I also thought Oneida would win, but I thought it would be a highly contested win. As you know,Rockwood is never a slouch.

I also thought Oneida would win, but I thought it would be a highly contested win. As you know,Rockwood is never a slouch.

Like I said, having watched both of them in the preseason, Rockwood didn't really pass the eye test, and Oneida blew it outta the water. Oneida looked really good against a Harriman team that won't be a walkover to many this year. I guess come game time Coach Webb put it together, and Rockwood caught the breaks.

Yeah I predicted Oneida by 17 too, Rockwood [14] got that right, Oneida [31]. I was right on the Oneida score if you flip the numbers LOL. Anyway, I'll take Rockwood FTW by 14, [28]-[14].

Like I said, having watched both of them in the preseason, Rockwood didn't really pass the eye test, and Oneida blew it outta the water. Oneida looked really good against a Harriman team that won't be a walkover to many this year. I guess come game time Coach Webb put it together, and Rockwood caught the breaks.

Did Oneida scrimmage HHS?If so who won it?