OR @ Clinton

SweetScience

Forgot one thing on my list. The officiating was awful!!!! And Gaddis gave them an earful which they deserved!!!

Did you see the play where the Clinton guy ripped one of our players helmet off? (I think it was Jones) No flag was thrown, which I couldn't believe. But, I thought Gaddis was going to fall out right then and there from a heart attack. Goodness.

Farragut D is pretty stout. I would say West's is better, but Farragut's isn't too shabby either. But, it's Fulton, so they will prbably put up 40 or so on them. They make good D's look average.

While I think we are pretty good, nothing is a given. I honestly mean that. I'm still not sure we are good enough for another shot at the gold ball. Got to get tested before the playoffs.

Did you see the play where the Clinton guy ripped one of our players helmet off? (I think it was Jones) No flag was thrown, which I couldn't believe. But, I thought Gaddis was going to fall out right then and there from a heart attack. Goodness.

Gaddis looked like a certain stroke or heart attack. And he doesn't mind getting on a player either but the word is they love the guy. Can you explain that NuCat or SS? He is wound TIGHT!!!