3AAA Week 2

Mav4life

C'mon OSU, u of all people have to admit those are crazy numbers. 12 td's in 35 minutes of playing time? 88% completion! Those are video game numbers. How many passes does ur wideout drop in practice each day? What's ur QB in practice? Maybe 60%.? I know those teams aren't very good but their high school teams and they knew what he was going to do, yet he still went 22-25!! That's crazy!!!

I certainly don't disagree, these kids still have to go out there and execute, regardless of the situation. I was just pointing out that it's a whole lot easier to execute against a cupcake than versus a quality opponent.

Jeffers is a quality QB. I wouldn't be shocked if he went out and put up similar numbers against Central, because their defense is still pretty lacking. I think the real barometer for him will be against a defense like OR later this season.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I certainly don't disagree, these kids still have to go out there and execute, regardless of the situation. I was just pointing out that it's a whole lot easier to execute against a cupcake than versus a quality opponent.

Jeffers is a quality QB. I wouldn't be shocked if he went out and put up similar numbers against Central, because their defense is still pretty lacking. I think the real barometer for him will be against a defense like OR later this season.

Fair enough. I always respect your opinion and posts. You never are a homer every time. I just saw those numbers in the paper and thought they were impressive and would share them on our 3AAA thread. He was 1st team all state last year and with numbers like that he could achieve it again.

Fair enough. I always respect your opinion and posts. You never are a homer every time. I just saw those numbers in the paper and thought they were impressive and would share them on our 3AAA thread. He was 1st team all state last year and with numbers like that he could achieve it again.

Baloney. Go back to the basketball threads where you belong. Kidding lol

Space likes to put him down he can write a kids name down but he will not put who he is on here can you say coward

I didnt put him down . He is a good QB in that system. The same system AC ran and taught the Price Twins first couple of years. All im saying is the competition you all played and the little 5 yard passes or screen passes that CC does. I think "my opinion" its not that hard to complete short passes with a good qb and good receivers with teams that wont adjust to take it away.Tell me how may of the throws was down feild 15+ yards... Its just the system. I didnt see but at the jamboree when he went 0-5 what happen?

6 passes were under 10 yards out of 25 so far this year

Were those statistical, or was the ball actually thrown past 10 yards down field...I saw some highlights from the Cumberland game and a few screen passes went the distance which shows up on stats as a pass over 10 yards, I did however see a very nice deep ball thrown on the seem about 40 yards in the air that was a nice looking play, but the rest I saw were all dinks and dunks that broke for big plays...I think that is the question space is asking.