Cosby at Cloudland

THE KING

Absolutely! #9 and #2 gonna be tough to stop. That aggressive D will be fun to try to attack all night. I still say PF would beat cloudland by 50. Them and WG would be a good game Cloudland might be able to contain WG speed better than we did but I don't know that they move the ball on em anymore than we did.

Well hopefully it'll be a 4 quarter game. As a coach you should be able to see when you have a chance, but films don't alway give you a barometer. Hope for a hardnosed, 4 quarter, injury free game.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well hopefully it'll be a 4 quarter game. As a coach you should be able to see when you have a chance, but films don't alway give you a barometer. Hope for a hardnosed, 4 quarter, injury free game.

Film is a dirty liar!! lol Film shows you what type of offense to prepare for. Doesn't show you much at all about exactly how good or bad someone is.

Watched WG in person against Morristown West and came away thinking they weren't bad at all. Watched the film of the game I was at and thought man they aren't very good.

Absolutely! #9 and #2 gonna be tough to stop. That aggressive D will be fun to try to attack all night. I still say PF would beat cloudland by 50. Them and WG would be a good game Cloudland might be able to contain WG speed better than we did but I don't know that they move the ball on em anymore than we did.

I think #24 is gonna have alot of touches as the season goes on.

Film is a dirty liar!! lol Film shows you what type of offense to prepare for. Doesn't show you much at all about exactly how good or bad someone is.

Watched WG in person against Morristown West and came away thinking they weren't bad at all. Watched the film of the game I was at and thought man they aren't very good.

Watched the film of Unaka and Sullivan East ,it was useless, couldn't tell nothing about either team. The Oneida,Rockwood film was a good one, you got exaxtly what you thought you would.

Cloudland wins this game pretty easily. The Cloudland-Hampton game later in the season will be a good one.

Cloudland and Johnson Co next week should be a dandy also. Ithink Johnson Co finishes 3rd in their region behind Elizabethton and Sullivan South. They will not be anyone's chump.

Cloudland wins this game pretty easily. The Cloudland-Hampton game later in the season will be a good one.

Week 10 could end up a good game...It all depends on injuries and recoveries....As Pujo said, Johnson Co will be a darn good game well before week-10.

Hate to read that about ur dad....You two are in our thoughts and prayers.

Week 10 could end up a good game...It all depends on injuries and recoveries....As Pujo said, Johnson Co will be a darn good game well before week-10.

Hate to read that about ur dad....You two are in our thoughts and prayers.

Week 10 is no more important than any other week.  I wish the schedule would change and these 2 schools could duke it out week 3.  Its a draining matchup.  The more important games are after week 10

Come on king, you know week ten is the super bowl. I think old eagle is bad wrong about pf beating cloudland by 50.  If cloudland beats cosby by 50, I wouldn't be surprised.  If Hampton can get healthy they can play with anybody (2A) of course.  They have improved and are much more balanced.  Jones is a stud.  The back field is real good and little mike has them on the way to the best defense they have ever had. Just my opinion.    

Come on king, you know week ten is the super bowl. I think old eagle is bad wrong about pf beating cloudland by 50.  If cloudland beats cosby by 50, I wouldn't be surprised.  If Hampton can get healthy they can play with anybody (2A) of course.  They have improved and are much more balanced.  Jones is a stud.  The back field is real good and little mike has them on the way to the best defense they have ever had. Just my opinion.    

We all wait on week-10! Its better than UNC vs Dukie!!!!

I agree, Jr almost has them honed in on D....IF they will listen to him about containing and not letting them bounce to the outside, it'll be hard to gain big yards on em...Once they turn inside toward LJ & company, yardage is hard to come by...Will be even harder once McClain returns.

Sorry KING, not trying to hijack your thread pal.

Week 10 is no more important than any other week.  I wish the schedule would change and these 2 schools could duke it out week 3.  Its a draining matchup.  The more important games are after week 10

Yes the post season games may be more important but there is nothing like this rivalry....And no better time to play it than week-10...Think about it, could you imagine this game played any earlier than week 10??

Yes the post season games may be more important but there is nothing like this rivalry....And no better time to play it than week-10...Think about it, could you imagine this game played any earlier than week 10??

I'm with King! Week 3 gives us the obvious advantage. No doubt in my mind, we win last years contest if played week 3. Giving the Mikes 10 weeks to hone them dogs in is not to our advantage.