Cosby at Cloudland

THE KING

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP, McDowell is 4a but they suck. They won't win a game this year. The only big school whose worse might be Sullivan central. As for this week's game, I'm expecting Cosby to show up and give everything they've got. I wish all the team's in our region were solid. It hurts our teams and our attendance when we have only 2 powerhouse teams and the others are patsies. I'd like to see Cosby back in form like they were when the Lowe boys were playing

Pujo, GP must be a little down this year. They almost and should have lost to Cocke County. I haven't seen them other than passing league so really don't know. They will probably give PF a good game but you got the whole rivalry thing going on there so who knows.

Its hard to gauge teams this early in the season, but some things raise you're eyebrows and some make you scratch you're head. But from what I've saw thus far, it wouldn't bother me in the least to give 21 points. You may be better than I'm giving you credit for, but I'll have to see some evidence.

Usually when the Eagle squad steps on Orr field they have a different attitude. They come ready to play and feel they have a good chance to win and deservingly so. Its small town(BIG for us) High School football! Anything can happen and does happen! I just hope to see offensive backfield run with the attitude they did against HV! And of coarse like the boys say if it wasn't for the boys up front there would be no ground game. I'm saying C-Land by 21. And that's knowing 0 about Cosby. Just hope for an injury free game on both sides of the field. I wish #14 was out there with us on Friday nights getting some PT. He is an athlete.

Its hard to gauge teams this early in the season, but some things raise you're eyebrows and some make you scratch you're head. But from what I've saw thus far, it wouldn't bother me in the least to give 21 points. You may be better than I'm giving you credit for, but I'll have to see some evidence.

PF is a pretty good team this yr but when you say real deal you have to be talking about a Maryville,Alcoa or Fulton type team and PF isnt close to any of these teams.They are better as i expected them to be Meadows is a fine coach.Cosby is just not very good from what i have heard from some friends of mine who have kids on the PF team.

If my memory is correct, Cosby got blown out the first two games last year then surprised us with a dogfight at the nest. Ole eagle ain't gonna get much bulletin board material here. Hampton fans might give him some :)

KING, all that comes to mind about this game is the phone conversation we had the other day!

Lets see, how was it...."The Eagles aint had athletes since 2010 and old eagle should save the gas money cause the eagles don't have a chance of staying within 49 of the Landers"....I think its a lil much that you all bought Charmin toilet paper for the visitor's facilities because you all say, "Charmin is soft, just like Cosby"!!

And the comments about the eagles being "wingless and having no talons for years" is just not right! SHAME ON YOU ALL! B)

Now, the DOGS respect those Eagles and love old eagle much, but those Landers aint-a-having it!!!

I gave it my best shot KING!