Cosby at Cloudland

THE KING

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely! #9 and #2 gonna be tough to stop. That aggressive D will be fun to try to attack all night. I still say PF would beat cloudland by 50. Them and WG would be a good game Cloudland might be able to contain WG speed better than we did but I don't know that they move the ball on em anymore than we did.

I'm betting you'll have more respect for the Landers on the way home than you do on the trip up. I'd say Cloudland would give PF a tough game.

I knew the week 10 talk would eventually start but I'm not biting anymore. Eagles vs. Landers/ Creekers vs. dogs. I'd say there might be a few hamptonites up our way friday :)

Why would any Hampton people want to see that. If they want to see a Bald Eagle,they'll go to the Zoo. Feathers are gonna fly.

I really like this post!pujo has a wild side!who'd a thunk it?pujo the more i hear about Cosby,CHS better be able to whip them.

That actually sounds like the Old Pujo, I like to ruffle OldEagles feathers. But in all seriousness, Cosby would have to be better than I think they are or they are going to get another pounding. Cloudland is pretty dang good. I don't think Cosby will be able to move the ball a lick and I don't think they can slow the Landers down.

I think the world of Oldeagle and I hope they put up a good fight,I just don't see it.