redrage invades lions country

cardfan

So it's ok to call out kids by name and over glorify and embellish the truth, ok that will help them more than trying to motivate and or constructively criticize them.

I don't think recruiters check this site so let's call a spade a spade, "some" people aren't as billed. That is all.

Troll. Perhaps it's time for a moderator to lock this one down as the game is over, both sides have commented, and now some newbie comes to the thread tries to insert themselves by nothing more than stirring the pot.  

http://bcdownload.gannett.edgesuite.net/murfreesboro-mobile/201409/2180/35541380001_3770387464001_Trinity-vs--Adamsville.mp4?playerId=3646958829001&lineupId=&affiliateId=&pubId=44862796001&videoId=3770102183001

Great highlight video from Jackson Sun.  I know sometimes I would like to see teams like Trousdale, GCA, etc and we can't find any information on them.  This might be good for the East folks.  Video is very balanced for both teams.  Enjoy, the music is really good!

http://bcdownload.gannett.edgesuite.net/murfreesboro-mobile/201409/2180/35541380001_3770387464001_Trinity-vs--Adamsville.mp4?playerId=3646958829001&lineupId=&affiliateId=&pubId=44862796001&videoId=3770102183001

Great highlight video from Jackson Sun.  I know sometimes I would like to see teams like Trousdale, GCA, etc and we can't find any information on them.  This might be good for the East folks.  Video is very balanced for both teams.  Enjoy, the music is really good!

Nice little highlight..thanks for posting Intense. We hardly ever get coverage..media in Mid Tn(Nashville) usually focuses on the upper divisions..especially privates.

What stuck out to me in this vid and other vid I've seen is that Akin has excellent footwork

Nice little highlight..thanks for posting Intense. We hardly ever get coverage..media in Mid Tn(Nashville) usually focuses on the upper divisions..especially privates.

What stuck out to me in this vid and other vid I've seen is that Akin has excellent footwork

He's really a ROBOT !!! Bought by TCAIntence !

Edited by Redrage1990

Oh, no problem. I just couldn't understand your post before you edited. Probably spellcheck got you! lol. Sometimes I think he's a robot because he is very pinpoint accurate. His dad and I were fraternity bros in college and we played a lot of sports together. His dad was and is a freakish athlete. Very, very deceiving! Great family! His mom is from Union City and I think they might know how to play a little football up there! Ha