Week 2: Soddy Daisy at Ooltewah

BigDave1967

THE HATRED IN THE DISTRICT HAS STARTED...

EVEN WALKER VALLEY AND SODDY TALKIN 

CASH MONRY TRASH LOL....

I dont know who in soddy is talking trash. I havent seen one post say they will win this game. I would say the coaches and kids are some of the few that come into saying they will win. The soddy fans are just excited about improvement. It doesnt matter what level of football when a team improves from the year before there is excitement and when they look worse there is disappointment. Just talk to the blue raiders or canes fans. We arent expecting to win but if it a closer game there will be more soddy fans coming on here excited. 5-5 this year for soddy would prob bring as much excitement as 10-0 for Ooltewah. 

• Upvote 1

I dont know who in soddy is talking trash. I havent seen one post say they will win this game. I would say the coaches and kids are some of the few that come into saying they will win. The soddy fans are just excited about improvement. It doesnt matter what level of football when a team improves from the year before there is excitement and when they look worse there is disappointment. Just talk to the blue raiders or canes fans. We arent expecting to win but if it a closer game there will be more soddy fans coming on here excited. 5-5 this year for soddy would prob bring as much excitement as 10-0 for Ooltewah. 

FOR SODDY TO EVEN BE POSTING  ON HERE..I CAN SAY THEY ARE TALKIN TRASH IMO...YOU USUALLY DON'T HERE A PEEP OUTTA THEM...BUT YES THEY ARE EXCITED...IT'S STILL EARLY FOR ANY TEAM TO BE CROWNED.....AND DID I SAY THEY SAID WIN..NO I SAID THEY ARE TRASH TALKIN....SOMETHING I KNOW ALOT ABOUT....AND CHECK SDFFAN POSTS...WHAT DO YOU CALL THAT....

FOR SODDY TO EVEN BE POSTING  ON HERE..I CAN SAY THEY ARE TALKIN TRASH IMO...YOU USUALLY DON'T HERE A PEEP OUTTA THEM...BUT YES THEY ARE EXCITED...IT'S STILL EARLY FOR ANY TEAM TO BE CROWNED.....AND DID I SAY THEY SAID WIN..NO I SAID THEY ARE TRASH TALKIN....SOMETHING I KNOW ALOT ABOUT....AND CHECK SDFFAN POSTS...WHAT DO YOU CALL THAT....

Sorry passive talking trash to me usually means a people talking about how much they are going to beat you down. For example we are going to beat you so bad you wont know what hit you. sdfan just said maynor was going to get his yards and thinks it may be close. There is a good chance maynor will get his yards especially if they are coming from behind. I expect him to put up prob around 200. Not talking trash just talking numbers. The only trash he said was your defense wasnt that good and we will see tonight if it is or not. I dont think it is the best defense I have ever seen but they are solid. About hearing from them yes just like any fans when you are getting beat down every week you dont have much to say. I posted at the beginning of last year but no one wanted to talk soddy after the first 3 weeks. so I just enjoyed the passive, chattacane, and blueraider feud go on for most of the year, and saw some humble pie eaten. But I didnt go away just not much to say.This year I just enjoy talking high school football bc I cant see it myself. But anyways it is game day. so a non bias person should keep me posted on how soddy looks bc it may not be close but i want to know if it was a good game and ooltewah pulled away at the end or if ooltewah dominated and soddy got garbage points. 

Sorry passive talking trash to me usually means a people talking about how much they are going to beat you down. For example we are going to beat you so bad you wont know what hit you. sdfan just said maynor was going to get his yards and thinks it may be close. There is a good chance maynor will get his yards especially if they are coming from behind. I expect him to put up prob around 200. Not talking trash just talking numbers. The only trash he said was your defense wasnt that good and we will see tonight if it is or not. I dont think it is the best defense I have ever seen but they are solid. About hearing from them yes just like any fans when you are getting beat down every week you dont have much to say. I posted at the beginning of last year but no one wanted to talk soddy after the first 3 weeks. so I just enjoyed the passive, chattacane, and blueraider feud go on for most of the year, and saw some humble pie eaten. But I didnt go away just not much to say.This year I just enjoy talking high school football bc I cant see it myself. But anyways it is game day. so a non bias person should keep me posted on how soddy looks bc it may not be close but i want to know if it was a good game and ooltewah pulled away at the end or if ooltewah dominated and soddy got garbage points. 

MY OWLS DEFENSE IS ALL THAT AND 1700 BAGS OF CHIPS!! WE PLAN TO TAKE SODDY TO THE WOODSHED AND EVERYTHING MAYNOR THROW UP WILL BE A PIC 6!!

NOW IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL TRASH TALKIN???LOL