Week 2. Walker Valley @ East Hamilton

broncos58

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Foose!! I know it's Soddy and we take no team lightly....the pass rush will be tested..and you know we have given up alot of yards in the past to a signal caller and can make him look as good as he did with the 2 cupcakes he torched earlier but we will get the W....I want to see that change tonite.....but my defense is very confident that he wont have a free for all in the air....

#LOP #bigboyfootball #5AAA :hungry: 

Thanks Foose!! I know it's Soddy and we take no team lightly....the pass rush will be tested..and you know we have given up alot of yards in the past to a signal caller and can make him look as good as he did with the 2 cupcakes he torched earlier but we will get the W....I want to see that change tonite.....but my defense is very confident that he wont have a free for all in the air....

#LOP #bigboyfootball #5AAA :hungry:

man I've been saying #LOP alot and not once have you acknowledged me...:(

Well, If they could just stand in the way for a few seconds........ It would help. I am now at the point I would take a 5'11 215 lineman that will fight like a junkyard dog, over a 6-5 300 guy that just gets whiped every play..........

Signal's defensive front seven is overpowering this year, so getting whooped by them ain't necessarily a bad reflection on the Cains.  Don't know about how good DB's defense was.

Good game kind of sloppy. East Hamilton more big plays. But absolute worse call on 3rd and 1 inch you get under center and sneak with a 7 point lead. But whoever is on the sideline line up in shot gun snap was low and EH recovers. They get the ball back try to run the clock some get punt blocked for TD game. WV stil up 13 to12 Punt again,on second down with 10 to go guy runs down the middle of the field on a pass uncovered for the go ahead. TD. A lot of penalties both sides and turnovers for both. 19 to 13 EH. Actually thought Walkers played a little better than EH. Not much but some.

Good game kind of sloppy. East Hamilton more big plays. But absolute worse call on 3rd and 1 inch you get under center and sneak with a 7 point lead. But whoever is on the sideline line up in shot gun snap was low and EH recovers. They get the ball back try to run the clock some get punt blocked for TD game. WV stil up 13 to12 Punt again,on second down with 10 to go guy runs down the middle of the field on a pass uncovered for the go ahead. TD. A lot of penalties both sides and turnovers for both. 19 to 13 EH. Actually thought Walkers played a little better than EH. Not much but some.

I hate it when Coaches over think themselves.

But this one was more what I expected. Nip and Tuck.

Edited by alt1958