Marion vs Central (Ross man against that Mooney man)

Roy Dillard

Central defense May not surrender 48 points all year. I am thinking 14-10, founders. Losses aren't always bad early in the year and this central d is for real. Don't think it will be a blowout either way. I just think that costly fumbles and penalties will catch up to us. If the qb can loosen their d up a little then we may be ok but if he throws like against Whitehall it will allow centrals d ends to pin their ears back.

LOL!!

Yes, they have fans, they may not post much but they sure know how to click that report button!

That's funny, seems as though the so faithful have slowly started their hibernation as well. Not nearly as many on here flapping their gums as in years past. Nice to see the pirates support their team against Hixson where about two hundred fans showed up.

That's funny, seems as though the so faithful have slowly started their hibernation as well. Not nearly as many on here flapping their gums as in years past. Nice to see the pirates support their team against Hixson where about two hundred fans showed up.

It's unfortunate but true. Much like the Marion crowds were down for years now you see SP crowds down.

I wasn't at the Hixson game. I do good to drive 250 miles one way to catch all the home games during the year...then I try to catch an away game, then all the playoff games. I support the Pirates through good times and bad times. I'm not looking for a pat on the back, but a little gas money wouldn't hurt none. lol

We've been down before, you just have to pick yourself up, dust that rear end off and keep on keeping on....determination that just won't quit, that's what it takes. And we got what it takes!

• Upvote 1

TTP what kind of mess is this?  I will give you credit.  You are about the only fan from that Ross mans team that is on here and maybe one more.  Talking about hibernation?  Why you couldn't have run you Marion people out of a hole last year with a hand grenade.  You think im joking but im not.

• Upvote 1

That's funny you say that Op. Seems like by my count the non district games, 5 of the 6 teams are in a higher classification than we are. Also, Basin is probably better than sp this year so it turns out that will be a pretty good game. You are only hoping that zeman isnt healthy for week ten, that is your only hope. He gets about half the carries this year than he did last so there is a better chance of him being healthy than there was last year. Seems like you have been hoping for an injury for two years now. Shame on you for saying that two years in a row.

Watch out for them lying lips and judging folkes Truth. Old Pirate has always been a fan of Zeman. He like JTMM are transplants from a another seeding crop and carried the warriors while you Jasper fellers studied. Nope, OP hopes Zeman has a great year and if the Pirates get earholed then so be it. BTW, Do you support the little fellers program getting robbed to pay high school coaches bonus money. Yep, not salary, that comes from the county, Bonus money.....Step forward and be counted, Do You Support The Little League Raising/Paying $ to provide bonus money for A SOS? Us fellers is keeping watch

That's funny you say that Op. Seems like by my count the non district games, 5 of the 6 teams are in a higher classification than we are. Also, Basin is probably better than sp this year so it turns out that will be a pretty good game. You are only hoping that zeman isnt healthy for week ten, that is your only hope. He gets about half the carries this year than he did last so there is a better chance of him being healthy than there was last year. Seems like you have been hoping for an injury for two years now. Shame on you for saying that two years in a row.

Whoa! OP did not state that he wanted Zeman to have an injury.

Edited by wingman10