Coalfield at Greenback

orngnblk

Greenback is looking like the best in 1A on east side but that's not saying much. East in 1A is really down. Cherokees better take advantage. This is best year for you guys to get to Cookeville. I'm just keeping it real

Greenback is looking like the best in 1A on east side but that's not saying much. East in 1A is really down. Cherokees better take advantage. This is best year for you guys to get to Cookeville. I'm just keeping it real

Hopefully Copper Basin can avoid playing them in the Playoffs for as long as they can ;)  :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are correct!Read back im not happy we havnt played like this all yr.I agree with tou neither one of us are very good tonight!I give your boy credit hes a tough one.

Missed the first half but GB did not look very sharp to me. A couple of big plays came just in time for GB to put the game away in the 4th but if I was grading the GB effort  tonight it would be a low C. No pass rush to speak of Coalfield QB had all the time he needed. Greenback was lucky some big balls were dropped or they could easily have been on the wrong side of this score. Still 4 and 0 looks pretty good but if the goal is to play for a championship, there is a lot of work to do.