McMinn Central @ Grace Christian

Wired4Football

This will be the toughest test for the Rams to date. McMinn Central looks very physical up front. They've got a couple of kids on the OL that fire off the ball and win almost every play. QB is making good decisions. Scoring over 40 pts per game, it will be a challenge to slow the Chargers down. This one could go either way.

Thats where i am at with it pride,i just think the Chargers are a liitle better up front.Prove me wrong!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats where i am at with it pride,i just think the Chargers are a liitle better up front.Prove me wrong!

We lost a bunch on the OL last year and have several guys playing new roles. We've got to get more physical. We have the size and a little bit of depth, just need to use it and impose their will on the DL. I haven't seen anything that scares me, but I've seen enough to realize these guys can come in here and beat us.

We played Red Bank and FRA tough.

Could have won both.

We couldn't handle the chargers up front. The problem we had was blowing chances to score.

McCentral is going to score on Grace. They have scored on everyone almost with ease. The question in my mind is can Grace score on them.

I'm feeling the answer will be no. At least not enough. McCentral by 10.

Not that I know anything

GCAs Defence is better than you think!

GCAs Defence is better than you think!

This will for sure be a great test to see where the Chargers are at.  This team gets better as the game goes on.  Defense just keeps getting better and better.  I expect Grace will be a tough challenge, they are a well coached, talented team.  I hope to see a great game.  Grace facilities are top notch.

About 2 out of 10 years the Chargers are really good in football. Usually County gets most of the talent. Not only is this year's team really good but more than that they've got a complete team on both sides of the ball. Their district is down and this may be their best test til the playoffs. Barring injuries and turnovers I say the Chargers win this game and basically it's over at the end of the 3rd. 35 to 14.