Distrct 13 Crockett County leads the Way !

heatwave

Guys don't knock South Gibson off as a pushover. We are a TD away from 3-0. The Westview game was close because South Gibson is a good team, with a strong defense. They just make a couple mistakes to many. Turnovers and a brutal schedule make us not look as good as we are. 

"THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE" AND WE DIDNT LET THEM OFF THE HOOK!!!

ur 0-3 bud...it happens...next week theyll be 0-4...if this were baseball an average player would make something happen at least 1 out of those 4 times...see what im saying here

I hope that D'burg continues to play it one game at a time. I would like to see the Trojans work on the center and quarterback excahanges, there were at least two bobbled on Friday that could have been costly, luckily we recovered both.  Honestly, I still think it is still early in the season perhaps after next weeks showdown we will have a clearer picture of the teams in all the districts.  Everyone expected a closer game between CC and Milan, but a lot of the hoopla about the game stems  from past games between the two schools.  Include the fact that Milan and their storic tradition and the fact that they were honoring the legend Coach Tucker everyone was really expecting Milan to win.  I remember hearing somewhere that Milan was young this season while CC has a more experienced team.  Mr. Jones is quite the backm, and other than that I am not sure of what other weapons CC has, however as the season progresses teams will align and be more aware of how to adjust to Mr.JOnes, be careful about overloading that basket with the same egg.  Let's just play the game on the field hoping that everyone stays healthy.  In time we will all know who has what, but it's still a bit early  for anyone to be proclaiming themselves District champions too many games left to be played and too much can happen

I hope that D'burg continues to play it one game at a time. I would like to see the Trojans work on the center and quarterback excahanges, there were at least two bobbled on Friday that could have been costly, luckily we recovered both.  Honestly, I still think it is still early in the season perhaps after next weeks showdown we will have a clearer picture of the teams in all the districts.  Everyone expected a closer game between CC and Milan, but a lot of the hoopla about the game stems  from past games between the two schools.  Include the fact that Milan and their storic tradition and the fact that they were honoring the legend Coach Tucker everyone was really expecting Milan to win.  I remember hearing somewhere that Milan was young this season while CC has a more experienced team.  Mr. Jones is quite the backm, and other than that I am not sure of what other weapons CC has, however as the season progresses teams will align and be more aware of how to adjust to Mr.JOnes, be careful about overloading that basket with the same egg.  Let's just play the game on the field hoping that everyone stays healthy.  In time we will all know who has what, but it's still a bit early  for anyone to be proclaiming themselves District champions too many games left to be played and too much can happen

That is precisely what I've been trying to tell ole heatwave and 9814...Crockett wins over Milan and they're unbeatable...trouble is, Morris has the film. Give him and his staff a 'couple of months (bet he's already watched it three times) to pick it apart and play the game over, and it won't be the blowout of this past weekend. There are other good coaches that Crockett will face this season, and Dyersburg has one of the better ones...Crockett may win but I wouldn't be counting my chickens just yet, especially if Jones is as responsible for their entire offense as heatwave seems to think he is.

Edited by tradertwo

South Gibson is a good team you guy better watch out for the Orange and Black ! ! ! ! ! !

Their dangerous ! ! ! ! ! !

UPSET UPSET UPSET ! ! ! ! ! !

They're just a big play away from being 3 -0 in all 3 games.

When they stop turning the ball over they will start winning.

South Gibson was 3pts behind Camden, 7pts behind Chester County, and 8pts behind Westview ! ! ! ! ! !

Their just a play away from being undefeated ! ! ! ! ! !

I LIKE THE RB THEY GOT FROM JACKSON TN.

Edited by heatwave

Jones isn't the only key ask coach Morris how they defended the pass not very good parole ou senior qb passed on them all night to but I course if Crockett win one game big it's some excuse somebody has to say but can't wait till dyersburg in 2 weeks cause there thinking just like Milan was there gonna be easy just stop jones well ward has something up his sleeve everytime they bite to jones!! Crockett will win a district championship this year war has them guys fired up

Looks like Coach Ward has you pretty fired up as well Cavalier.  Promise me one thing after each game rather CC win or lose you will be here the following week.  I have been here for years, but normally only come during Football and basketball seasons after that I am gone.  Each year I normally have to log on with a new name each year, however one things I have seen many times people you never on this site their team win a couple of games and their fans declare them 'the greatest".   Once they lose a game those fans suddenly dissappear.  Win lose or draw I am with my team, and I don't do a lot of boasting I truly believe in playing the game on the field/court.  Good luck Cavalier and win lose or draw I will be here throughout the season.  I hope that you will do the same because this is the a long season and on any given night anyone can be beaten.

• Upvote 1

And the thing about it is Morris want see Crockett anymore until next year so he can watch film all he wants he better be watching it on other teams and not cry over the film on the beat down he got at johnnie hale

Talked to Morris at church on Sunday. He knows crockett is the better team. He and his team will learn from the loss and get better. I promise he is not "crying" or losing any sleep over this one game. His fingers and trophy case are more decorated than any other coach in West Tn. He is not worried about that game.

Looks like Coach Ward has you pretty fired up as well Cavalier.  Promise me one thing after each game rather CC win or lose you will be here the following week.  I have been here for years, but normally only come during Football and basketball seasons after that I am gone.  Each year I normally have to log on with a new name each year, however one things I have seen many times people you never on this site their team win a couple of games and their fans declare them 'the greatest".   Once they lose a game those fans suddenly dissappear.  Win lose or draw I am with my team, and I don't do a lot of boasting I truly believe in playing the game on the field/court.  Good luck Cavalier and win lose or draw I will be here throughout the season.  I hope that you will do the same because this is the a long season and on any given night anyone can be beaten.

Great post, and great attitude! I love to see true fans support their teams, just turns my stomach when some johnny come lately bandwagon rider crows about winning, and you just know they'll be gone after a loss or two.

+1

Edited by tradertwo