Union City High School Boys Team

uctfan

Jss is going thru a huge slump. If they played even close to potential they would have won that tournament. Forrest city is decent, they have a guard, RJ glasper, they can go for 30 easily. If UC shows up then they will win.

Thanks for the info...I saw where they even lost to Marshall Co,TN  in that tourney...

Stockdale looked good along with Deberry. You all really miss the PG from last year. You all will have problems with quick guards. The only players I see able to guard out front is Stockdale and Simpson ad they must play down low. Maybe the football players will help in that area.. I will say UC plays hard forn buzzer to buzzer. I don't agree with Cordova playing for a region title. They are not that good and will get killed by a lot of AAA teams. here. It would be a good game with UC/Mitchell.

Any long team will give UC fits because of their height. .Bumpus and Mophete will add to the defensive end..And dont forget the kid from Ohio..Maybe he will be ready to go soon.

I talked to parker and he told me he gats the cast off tomorrow then its 2 weeks of rehab. So he should be back after the holidays.

Stockdale looked good along with Deberry. You all really miss the PG from last year. You all will have problems with quick guards. The only players I see able to guard out front is Stockdale and Simpson ad they must play down low. Maybe the football players will help in that area.. I will say UC plays hard forn buzzer to buzzer. I don't agree with Cordova playing for a region title. They are not that good and will get killed by a lot of AAA teams. here. It would be a good game with UC/Mitchell.

Thanks for your input on that..I feel the same way for the most part..If the Parker kid dont get back soon or something happens he dont get back and if Mitchell and UC do meet they gonna have major problems with Mitchell guards..Nevertheless I think it will be a good game and for now im gonna give the edge to Mitchell.

Union City broke open a tight game midway through the second quarter and went on to beat Liberty 77-62 in The Thunderdome...Stockdale led the Tornadoes in scoring with 26 pts. Deberry followed with 22 pts while Polk and Simpson each had 10 pts apiece...Liberty was led in scoring by Willis with 23 pts..Wilks has 20 pts and Cross pitched in 10 pts...Union City improves to 10-1 overall and 4-0 in district action...

Sisco has his team playing very well right now,hopefully he does not mess up things.We all will see when everyone is back, if he is the coach of old or learned from mistakes. only time will tell anything less than the state is an absolute nonsense. More on this as the season get's to the end. Good team don't believe in luck.

Sisco has his team playing very well right now,hopefully he does not mess up things.We all will see when everyone is back, if he is the coach of old or learned from mistakes. only time will tell anything less than the state is an absolute nonsense. More on this as the season get's to the end. Good team don't believe in luck.

Yea now that will be interesting to see when the new kid gets back in the rotation if it will hurt or help them..We'll see!