Forrest City - 67

BT-Washington - 58

Mem. Overton - 61

Har-Ber, Ark. - 60

CBC-St.Louis -70

Grenada, MS - 62

Poplar Bluff - 52

Union City - 50

Union City drops to 16-2 losing on a last second shot after leading the entire game...

Union City....17....11....15....7....50

Poplar Bluff...7.....14....16...15...52

Deberry led the Tornadoes with 20 pts...Stockdale, who was saddled with foul trouble all night had only 11 pts after leading the tournament in scoring after the first two games...Simpson had 13.

Stockdale ended up with 60 pts (2nd behind a player from PB and a player from BTW)...

Deberry ended up with 55 pts good for 4th best....

Edited by Purple & Gold Standard

I've been looking for video of UC and not fortunate enough to have found anything...I hope to get a chance to watch them soon. Having played Mitchell at the 'boro, I can only imagine how much improved they are this season. If UC can play with them, well, that's a game I won't miss if it comes to be. Best of luck to UC and hope all stay healthy.

I think UC can play with Mitchell just fine , I'm like you I'd love to see that game.

UC can play with any team in Tennessee. .Hamilton only beat CBC by 2..UC beat CBC by 2..shoulda been 10 or better..Popular Bluff was not that good to me but it was like playing at Mitchell. .You couldnt beat all 8 of them..Popular Bluff was worse I seen ever!!..I dont think Sisco will ever go back their because the kids got cheated so bad..It was almost funny..All 3 of them officials shoulda been fired on the spot. .UC would beat them 10 out of 10 times on any other floor and thats the truth.

UC can play with any team in Tennessee. .Hamilton only beat CBC by 2..UC beat CBC by 2..shoulda been 10 or better..Popular Bluff was not that good to me but it was like playing at Mitchell. .You couldnt beat all 8 of them..Popular Bluff was worse I seen ever!!..I dont think Sisco will ever go back their because the kids got cheated so bad..It was almost funny..All 3 of them officials shoulda been fired on the spot. .UC would beat them 10 out of 10 times on any other floor and thats the truth.

I thought there might be a little home cooking at  their home court.

If I was Sisco I would try to cancel a game and put Memphis Hamilton on the schedule and get sum of them over hyped Lawson boys..I would go to Memphis if I had to!..Ill guarantee they couldnt beat UC at home!..We want sum of that hype outta Mr Memphis. Lol

If I was Sisco I would try to cancel a game and put Memphis Hamilton on the schedule and get sum of them over hyped Lawson boys..I would go to Memphis if I had to!..Ill guarantee they couldnt beat UC at home!..We want sum of that hype outta Mr Memphis. Lol

UC Single A can beat Memphis Hamilton AAA (#1 AAA team in the state) is the funniest thing I've heard in 2015. UC is good but they don't want those problems. Dyer County is still dealing with those AAA problems from the M-Town.

UC Single A can beat Memphis Hamilton AAA (#1 AAA team in the state) is the funniest thing I've heard in 2015. UC is good but they don't want those problems. Dyer County is still dealing with those AAA problems from the M-Town.

Icy sometimes statements are made with emotion and blind loyalty to their team. You will never hear me say Mitchell can beat UC or any other team anywhere. When I read those statements I say to myself we will see if it is true if we play. Hamilton only beat CB by 2 but that is a very crazy way to judge how it would be if they played another team. Mitchell and UC are good teams I am just hoping we make it to the state and will play whoever is before us. If you start planning to play a certain team you will slip up. Last year everybody was waiting for Mitchell Humboldt in the state and you saw what happened. BTW won at Humboldt.

Icy sometimes statements are made with emotion and blind loyalty to their team. You will never hear me say Mitchell can beat UC or any other team anywhere. When I read those statements I say to myself we will see if it is true if we play. Hamilton only beat CB by 2 but that is a very crazy way to judge how it would be if they played another team. Mitchell and UC are good teams I am just hoping we make it to the state and will play whoever is before us. If you start planning to play a certain team you will slip up. Last year everybody was waiting for Mitchell Humboldt in the state and you saw what happened. BTW won at Humboldt.

Galilee, you are so right that's why you play the game & you can't compare how someone played another team because teams match up different. A lot of fans on Coacht have their emotions/loyalty to their team  and are out of touch with reality. People thought UC would beat Humboldt by twenty-five (25) points this past Saturday (due to UC blowing out teams that Humboldt  barely beat) & because Humboldt lost all there starters & UC has four (4) returning with a 6'4 transfer guard. Humboldt has a young team with only two (2) senior starters which cost them the game Saturday,making mental mistake at the end of game when they were up four (4) points with 2:00 minutes left in game. Coach abernathy has the team playing good and they will continue to get better & be ready tournament time.     

Been doing a little research on the Life Center Academy team out of New Jersey we will be playing in Paducah, KY at McCracken County High School on Sat. Jan. 10th @ 12:30...

They are coached by former Louisville and NBA player Pervis Ellison...They have a great deal of size on their line-up...6'10" N Brooks, 6'8" Dennis Tunstall, 6'7" Ibrahim Moshmod, 6'5" Buddah Mott, 6'6" Malik Ellison and 6'2" Traci Carter...Their two studs are Carter, who is being courted by Louisville among other schools and Ellison, the coach's son, who is being looked at by Maryland, St. Joe's and Temple...Tunstall is another that is averaging in double figures...I have conflicting results to what their record is...I have seen 4-7 and I have confirmed 3-3...They play a national schedule...They started the season with only Carter and Ellison returning from last year's team and they are/were coming off injuries ( Carter-Meniscus tear and Ellison-described only as "leg" injury)...They are just now starting to gel as a team with all the new players...The Moshmod kid is from Nigeria and Coach Ellison has said he goes after every loose ball and is a demon on the glass...

They are not nationally ranked as was originally thought but they will be a very stern test for Union City, for sure...

Galilee, you are so right that's why you play the game & you can't compare how someone played another team because teams match up different. A lot of fans on Coacht have their emotions/loyalty to their team  and are out of touch with reality. People thought UC would beat Humboldt by twenty-five (25) points this past Saturday (due to UC blowing out teams that Humboldt  barely beat) & because Humboldt lost all there starters & UC has four (4) returning with a 6'4 transfer guard. Humboldt has a young team with only two (2) senior starters which cost them the game Saturday,making mental mistake at the end of game when they were up four (4) points with 2:00 minutes left in game. Coach abernathy has the team playing good and they will continue to get better & be ready tournament time.     

Coach Abernathy is a great coch and person. When I was in undergrad at TSU he was the head coach then.