Preseason Predictions for 7a & 8a

mshawlawry

I thought she was a senior last year, but I was not too sure.  Watertown and Pickett should be about even.  I don't think any team will compete with JC or Crange, and I believe JC stills atleast one from Crange.

Don't see JC stealing one from CRange, now the Range may give them one if they fail to show up, but they have so much returning and the growth in the 2 Freshmen from last year, I don't see the games even being within 12 points.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its almost basketball time again, my favorite time of the year.  I see the CR people are back on here in full force and with good reason this year.  They should be the favorite to win it all this year, i don't see them losing too many games during the regular season except for the one at Gainesboro.  PC will finish a solid 3rd right behind Jackson County and it should be all district 7A in the semi's of the region.  8 A's number one seed does have an outside shot at winning a region home game but after that its over as usual.  good luck to all the teams this year and to the young athlete's playing the game we all love to watch!