Preseason Predictions for 7a & 8a

mshawlawry

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watertown beat Goodpasture by the 30 I predicted ITT. Coach Price is still very high on this team. He's building a solid program for sure.

They definitely could as they aren't bad but i promise you all 3 of the teams in 7A are hoping they play Watertown instead of one of the 7A teams in the region semi's.  Not saying that Watertown can't win because they have the home court advantage but they will be a much easier match up than any of the 3 teams from 7A.

Who ever finishes 2nd in the District 7A tournament will go to the state tournament, its a lock!  To some of you this may sound crazy but i promise you that this will be the case.  Here's  why, whoever finishes 2nd will likely play Watertown in the region semi's which will be a win.  After that you play in the region championship and win or lose that game you will be in the state as there is no one from region 3A that will challenge a team out of District 7A but thats not a shocker to anyone that follow's basketball in Tn.  Finishing first in the District 7A tournament will be a tougher road as they will have to play the 3rd place team out of 7A which will be a tough match up no matter which teams are playing which.  So my advice, play well and finish 2nd in the District 7A tournament and then the fans from your school can book their rooms in Murfreesboro!   :popcorneater: