Powell Valley @ Cloudland

landersrule

Thanks for setting the record straight. I didn't think it was anyone from the Valley.

Now, onto a different note. Guys (and gals) I know this will be a good game, but I think we need to keep our minds on the game and not let this whole thing get out of hand. It seems that this thread has went from one extreme to another.

Posted by landers10:

well just to let you all now im not the byrd i just carried

his # because he is a great player my nephew played last

year odom #86 so this is not pv this a real 31 year old

HIGHLANDER an proud of my town and school this is to all

chs players when you all are up fiday dont hold back lets see the score board hit 3 digits WHOOOOOOOOO

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think #6 is scared. All of the valley boys know cloudland is not immortal, and that is why you beat everybody so bad in the regular season. Most were scared, but these boys are not!! You would have won all those games but not as badly. I saw jellico play you all and they were a different team against us.

[Edited by valleyboys on 11-11-02 9:23P]

#6 better be scared, why was a waterboy on the field anyway?

come on in reality do you really think this team stands a chance against Byrd, Benfield, all the Birchfields, and the Beefy Boys? Come on even if our Momma's were out there they would whop your ***. FACE IT, You don't stand a chance.

PV is history!! Good Luck next year, remember Landers beat 4A teams on a regular basis so don't get excited.

It just feels like on Friday I will be going to watch the movie, "Jeremiah Johnson" for the 20th time instead of a football game, does anyone else get that feeling? I am glad the good folks of the Coach T community ( PV and Cloudland fans) are at least making the game interesting by the trash talk. I have a feeling that it is going to get real loud on Friday night. My 7 bucks might be well spent for once- if not for the game then for THE ROAN MOUNTAIN WILD WEST SHOW.